Germany homeless problem is on the rise. The MSM/[CB] have been building the narrative that Trump was going to fire Fed Chair Jerome Powell. Trump decided to have a meeting which was not on his calendar with JP, they discusses the economy, interest rates and he countered the MSM/[CB] narrative. I wonder if interest are going to be cut again. The [DS] is continuing with the fake impeachment, they know that it’s not going their way so they are trying to get the grand jury information from the Mueller investigation. Kash Patel is suing Politico and the fake impeachment hearings which includes AS. The Supreme Court blocked the [DS] from getting Trump’s taxes. Trump is bringing the storm, the exposure of the [DS] is working, the takedown is coming, Trump has brought the storm.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 11.18.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- The number of homeless people in Germany jumped over 4% between 2017 and 2018 – an increase of approximately 30,000 people, according to government figures
Some 678,000 people in 2018 did not have permanent accommodation, up from 650,000 in 2017,
“Compared to the previous year 2017 this means an increase in the total annual figure of 4.2%,”
Just finished a very good & cordial meeting at the White House with Jay Powell of the Federal Reserve. Everything was discussed including interest rates, negative interest, low inflation, easing, Dollar strength & its effect on manufacturing, trade with China, E.U. & others, etc.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 18, 2019
The [DS] is now struggling to keep their fake impeachment alive, they were expecting information in the Mueller report to help their cause, they are now making the case to try to get it, this will fail, the entire fake impeachment is about to hit another road block, futures prove past with a name to remember, storm is here, it is surrounding the [DS], the takedown is about to happen, we will discuss this a little later but first, it seems there is another presidential candidate that is in trouble
- On October 24, Democratic presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg released an op-ed claiming more than 400 South Carolinians have endorsed his “Douglass Plan for Black America.” It turns out that the three black politicians listed at the top of his press release never endorsed the plan and 40 percent of the endorsement names listed are of white people.
- According to The Intercept, Buttigieg sent out a press release with the op-ed, citing three prominent South Carolinians including: Columbia City Councilwoman Tameika Devine, Baptist pastor and state Rep. Ivory Thigpen, and Johnnie Cordero, chair of the South Carolina Black Caucus.
- But The Intercept found none of these politicians endorsed Buttigieg or his plan, which includes financial reparations for slavery more than a century after the fact and decriminalizing drugs.
- Not only did Buttigieg’s campaign mess up the endorsement, they also used stock photos of Kenyans in their promotional material for the Douglass plan.
On top of everything else, the Buttigieg campaign used a stock photo from Kenya to promote its Frederick Douglass Plan for Black America https://theintercept.com/2019/11/15/pete-buttigieg-campaign-black-voters/ …
And then we find out more information about Rep Omar, it is just getting worse and worse for the squad members
- Judicial Watch requested an ethics investigation in September into whether Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) improperly used campaign funds for her paramour, Tim Mynett.
- Judicial Watch expanded their request for an ethics investigation into Ilhan Omar after previously demanding a probe into allegations of marriage fraud, immigration fraud, tax fraud and identity fraud.
- Judicial Watch says there is enough evidence for the Justice Department to launch a criminal investigation into Ilhan Omar.
- Via Judicial Watch:
Judicial Watch announced today that it hand-delivered a letter to the U.S. House of Representatives Office of Congressional Ethics calling for further investigation of Rep. Ilhan Omar over new allegations that her alleged lover, Tim Mynett, received nearly $230,000 from her campaign since July 2018. The latest letter supplements Judicial Watch’s July complaint demanding an investigation of alleged marriage, immigration, tax, and other fraud related to the allegation that Rep. Omar had married her brother.
The new campaign finance allegations arise as a result of divorce filings alleging the affair between Mr. Mynett and Rep. Omar.
- But the story does not end there.
- The New York Post discovered that Ilhan Omar gave an additional $147,000 to her lover’s firm than was previously known.
We know the fake impeachment is going to continue this week and the [DS] has many disgruntled employees lined up and there might some surprises that we will shine a light on the truth, Trump tweeted out the following
Tell Jennifer Williams, whoever that is, to read BOTH transcripts of the presidential calls, & see the just released ststement from Ukraine. Then she should meet with the other Never Trumpers, who I don’t know & mostly never even heard of, & work out a better presidential attack!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 17, 2019
The [DS] is continually trying to make it seem like Trump need to prove that he is innocent, Pelosi keeps going in front of reporters pushing this angle, it is actually the opposite, the [DS] has to prove he did something wrong, she is pushing her angle because they cannot prove that he did something wrong, so reversing it makes it easier for them, but this is not how judicial system works, so she continually challenges Trump to prove his innocence. Trump tweeted out the following
Our Crazy, Do Nothing (where’s USMCA, infrastructure, lower drug pricing & much more?) Speaker of the House, Nervous Nancy Pelosi, who is petrified by her Radical Left knowing she will soon be gone (they & Fake News Media are her BOSS), suggested on Sunday’s DEFACE THE NATION….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 18, 2019
….that I testify about the phony Impeachment Witch Hunt. She also said I could do it in writing. Even though I did nothing wrong, and don’t like giving credibility to this No Due Process Hoax, I like the idea & will, in order to get Congress focused again, strongly consider it!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 18, 2019
Trump is calling their bluff again.
- first time was the WB who didn’t hear the call, Trump said ok, I will release my phone conversation, boom
- Pelosi is hoping Trump would never agree to testify, boom he is looking into it
Will Trump do it, I do not see why he would need to, they need to prove guilt first and they have nothing, Trumps response to all of this are the phone transcripts.
The [DS] knows this, this is why they want the grand jury information from the Mueller investigation, they were suppose to get it, Weissman set it all up, they were going to have everything they needed to impeach, but they never got what they needed, this is why they have been pushing for the Grand jury info, they believe the information is there,
- The House is now investigating whether Trump lied to Robert Mueller in written answers he provided to the Russia hoax special counsel team, the House’s general counsel said in federal court on Monday.
- The House is currently in court trying to obtain the secret grand jury material in Robert Mueller’s report that is still redacted.
- Last month Federal Judge Beryl Howell, an Obama appointee sided with House Democrats granting them access to the secret grand jury information and underlying intelligence materials in Robert Mueller’s report stemming from a lawsuit filed in July.
- Judge Howell ordered the materials to be turned over later that day, but a three-judge panel blocked the order with an emergency stay late in the evening.
- An Obama judge blocked the emergency stay and a court battle erupted because the DC court had a temporary hold in place so now the desperate Democrats are in court arguing Trump may have lied to Robert Mueller as their reason for needing the secret grand jury material.
- Congressman Mark Meadows responded to the news
Flailing. The public isn’t buying their efforts to take down the President—and they know it. https://t.co/czTSU6Jodx
— Mark Meadows (@RepMarkMeadows) November 18, 2019
Mark Meadows is right, another poll was taken, I am not talking about the fake weighted polls from the MSM, remember the MSM uses polls to push the people in the direction they want, the people are now awake and it is not working
- Most Americans believe that the corrupt media is trying to help get President Trump impeached. Three-quarter of Republicans, half of independents and even a third of Democrats believe this to be the case.
You won’t hear this in the mainstream media: Nearly three fourths of Americans have little to no trust in the House Democrats’ handling of their impeachment process.#ImpeachmentHearings 🤔 pic.twitter.com/b0RfBwlY03
— Heritage Action (@Heritage_Action) November 14, 2019
And now we have something very interesting happen
- House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) “acted in concert” with Politico to leak allegedly false information from the impeachment inquiry as part of a “scheme” to advance the “inquisition” against President Donald Trump, according to an explosive defamation lawsuit filed White House official Kash Patel,
- Patel is a former staffer to the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), who later moved to the White House in the NSC to advise the president on national security and intelligence matters.
- Patel on Monday filed the defamation suit in Virginia state court against Politico, Natasha Bertrand, a reporter for the establishment media outlet, and Robert Allbritton, the publisher and executive chairman of the media organization, all identified as defendants.
- Patel accuses the defendants of defaming him by working with Schiff and members of his staff to disseminate false stories about him.
- In the lawsuit, Patel alleges:
Defendants intentionally employed a scheme or artifice to defame Kash with the intent to undermine the President’s confidence in Kash and to further Schiff’s impeachment inquisition. Defendants acted in concert with Schiff to accomplish an unlawful purpose through unlawful means, without regard for Kash’s rights and interests.
Defendants abandoned all journalistic integrity and violated their own code of ethics in order to further the conspiracy with Schiff. Defendants did not seek truth; report truth; minimize harm; act independently; and they most certainly were not transparent.
- In particular, Patel accuses Bertrand of writing two false stories for Politico claiming the NSC official was feeding Trump negative information about Ukraine and misrepresenting himself as an expert on the Eastern European country to the U.S. president.
- Politico, however, refuses “to retract or clarify” the allegedly false stories
- Patel vehemently denies the allegations made by Bertrand, noting in the court document:
Defendants’ reporting was categorically and knowingly false. At no time prior to October 30, 2019 had Kash ever communicated with the President on any matters involving Ukraine. Kash never supplied any Ukraine “materials” to the President. Kash is proud of his record as a dedicated national security professional who is entrusted to handle our nation’s most sensitive matters. At no time did Kash stray from his mission to protect the homeland in service to the President and the NSC.
- Patel is seeking the sum of about $25,000,000 or more for the defamation he suffered and “presumed damages and actual damages, including, but not limited to, insult, pain, embarrassment, humiliation, mental suffering, injury to his reputation, special damages, costs, and other out-of-pocket expenses.”
- He is demanding a trial by jury.
Kashyap Patel – name to remember.
On Wednesday, @RepJerryNadler plans to push FISA and other important bills through Judiciary.
But 4 Judiciary members are on the impeachment committee and will be in hearings!
After the Dossier, why are Dems trying to rush FISA during impeachment and BEFORE the IG report?
— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) November 18, 2019
- The U.S. Supreme Court on temporarily blocked a ruling requiring an accounting firm, Mazars USA, to hand over President Donald Trump’s tax returns to Congress.
- Chief Justice John Roberts’s order contains no hint about how the Supreme Court ultimately will resolve the dispute.
- There is an important granular aspect to the validity of the House impeachment process that few are paying attention to. The Supreme Court has not ruled on any case that touches the impeachment “inquiry”. The House of Representatives does not want the Supreme Court to hear any case that touches on the impeachment “inquiIf the House loses the Tax case in SCOTUS or the HJC case in the DC Appellate Court, or SCOTUS, it means there is no constitutional foundation recognized to the “impeachment inquiry.”
- Without the constitutional recognition of the judicial branch then: (a) Pelosi/Lawfare have to restart the process with a genuine House vote; or (b) the ongoing impeachment process will have no recognized constitutional standing; and (c) the Senate could ignore any House impeachment vote, cast without recognized constitutional standing.That is why Nancy Pelosi and Doug Letter do not want SCOTUS to weigh in.
- House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) fired off a letter to ABC News President James Goldston demanding to know why the network shelved a story on Jeffrey Epstein after an accuser gave a detailed interview with reporter Amy Robach.
- McCarthy’s letter was revealed by journalist Megyn Kelly on Sunday.
McCarthy, in his letter to Goldston, demands answers behind the network’s decision not to air Robach’s story. He asks the network six questions and they are:
1. Will ABC News provide Congress the interview Ms. Robach conducted with the victim?
2. What did ABC News learn about Jeffrey Epstein after Ms. Robach first presented her story to executives?
3. Who was involved in deciding this story was not of public interest, and what were there reasons for deciding so?
4. Can Ms. Robach expand on the “outside forces” she mentioned as potentially responsible for the story not running?
5. Was ABC News ever presented with additional evidence on Mr. Epstein from the time Ms. Robach first brought her investigation too the network and when he ultimately arrested?
6. Were authorities alerted at any time after Ms. Robach presented ABC News executives with her reporting? If so, when and what was provided?
The ABC News employee, Ashley Bianco, who recorded Robach’s remarks, which she has since downplayed, was fired from her most recent role at CBS News.
- Investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson delivered a much-needed civics lesson this week.
- She writes: “Under the U.S. Constitution, it is the president of the United States who determines foreign policy. How can President Trump be ‘at odds with foreign policy’ when he’s the one who determines it? …”
- Good question. Short answer: He can’t be. The dirty little secret that is the complicating factor is that the government all around President Donald Trump, unaffectionately known as “the Swamp,” is a grotesque, post-Constitutional entity in which unelected “officials,” including diplomats, national security advisers, federal police, and international spies, all together wield a kind of power that is wholly independent of the will of the People.
- Corrupted by this nearly absolute and illegitimate power, these overlords of the bureaucracy regard the duly elected president as an interloper in their midst—certainly not the chief executive sent to Washington to execute the People’s will, which, in electing Donald Trump in 2016, is well described as aggressively counter-revolutionary.
- To protect their power from the People, to save their stealth Revolution from within, the embedded subverters of the constitutional order—”globalists,” “internationalists,” “big government socialists,” and the like—will stop at nothing to destroy Trump and his agenda of American Restoration.
- This, then, is just one of the levels of the civil war underway in a hearing room this week on Capitol Hill—the battle over who sets the foreign policy of the United States.