Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [D]’s are doing everything they can to keep the illusionary economy from imploding right before the midterms. They know that the R’s are going to win. Their plan to coverup everything they did has been exposed. Durham is doing exactly what he needs to do to bring down the top level criminals. The [DS] knows that more information is going to be coming out this winter, they are already planning to shutdown communications. Trump confirms that so much has been exposed, more than any could have imagined. The path is set, Durham is going for [HRC] and the [DS] is panicking, they don’t want the Durham report to come out, they are trying to control it all but this will fail.
- release of another 15 million barrels from the Strategic Oil Reserves.
- Biden continues to deplete the US oil reserves in order to artifically bring down the price of gas.
- The AP reported:
March: Inflation problems? Just let your dog die
October: Inflation problems? Just kill your kid pic.twitter.com/RcP8gIsMDb
— John Hasson (@SonofHas) October 19, 2022
-GOP wins the midterms
-After ~2 months, economists finally declare a recession
-White House blames recession on GOP
— John Hasson (@SonofHas) October 17, 2022
1.Biden claims the Inflation Reduction Act will start working “early” in 2023
2.Also claims student debt relief won’t add to inflation (it will)
3. GOP plans to repeal IRA
Therefore: When inflation keeps rising in ‘23, Biden will blame it on GOP for repealing IRA
— John Hasson (@SonofHas) October 17, 2022
- – The Steele Dossier and its allegations are dead. The claims were made up and that is a matter of record now. Dolan admitted to fabricating his part and Danchenko never met with the manager of the Ritz-Carlton. Danchenko, over the course of 3.5yrs as a CHS, could not provide ANY corroboration.
- That’s true IMO. Convictions were not Durham’s top priority in the Sussmann or Danchenko cases.
- 2- “The entire purpose of Durham’s work is to cast the FBI as the victim rather than the perpetrator.”
- That is incorrect. And everyone who paid attention to the cases KNOWS THIS. But for whatever reason, a lot of influencers and ConInc media are pushing this black pill hard.
- – Chuck Dolan, Clinton Crony and longtime Democrat operative, was referred for an investigation thanks to information Danchenko gave the FBI. That investigation was opened and as part of it, Dolan’s email, phone, and social media records were obtained via search warrant.
- That investigation was later turned over and is now with the Durham Special Counsel.
- – Durham put the FBI on trial via the agents he put on the stand. SIA Brian Auten was subjected to two full days of questiong, none of it friendly. We learned of the Crossfire Hurricane and Mueller SCO failures. We also learned that Auten has been under investigation by the OIG for some time.
- He has been recommended for suspension for his role in the Carter Page FISA.
- – Likewise with Special Agent Helson, Danchenko’s handler. He was also forced to admit to failures in regards to handling Danchenko, though there were also successes as far as the information he sold the FBI as a CHS.
- Helson is also a subject of an OIG investigation.
- – Durham, via the investigation and prosecution of Danchenko, obtained a large number of interviews and testimony with Spygate players major and minor. He also got phone, email, social media, and travel records.
- Being that Danchenko was in direct contact with so many consequential people as relates to Spygate, I wonder what else Durham learned from such records?
I'm pretty ambivalent about Danchenko's acquittal. Yes, he made up some stories but he also exposed that the dossier was fake. I'm pissed that Durham pursued the guy who exposed the dossier fraud instead of the guys who covered up the fraud because they wanted to take down Trump.
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) October 18, 2022
- It was about getting evidence and testimony on record and exposing the FBI and other agencies
- “Laying the Foundation” – Bill Barr
- Think @DanScavino with his small steps meme
- Dan put that out before the results so you’d understand and have the proper expectations
- Of course I understand how people want this all to go faster
- But you have to realize this process has to be this way, cuz it’s not for us that can see.
Karli Bonne’ @KarliBonne
- He’s going to get his AG (Sessions/Barr) to appoint a special prosecutor (Durham originally on 10/28/17 by Sessions and promoted further by Barr right before end of Trump’s term) to look (NOT INTO RUSSIA OR THE FBI—Trust Wray) but into HILLARY.
- How many of these “not guilty” trials comin from Durham’s work point towards HRC.
- The walls are closing in on HRC.
People need to not get their panties in a wad.
- What does NCSWIC mean again?
- “People actually believe those responsible for the attempted coup [coup attempt] of a duly elected sitting US President will go unpunished?”
Yes, yes there are people that believe this, especially since Danchenko was found not guilty sniff sniffwhaaa boo whoo sniff. They crying. Mama
The Danchenko verdict doesn’t mean a hill of beans to me. YAWN. Borrrrrring.
You either believe Trump/Team/US Military will deliver or you don’t. I believe they will.
“AND WE WILL DELIVER” Q 2816
- Special counsel John Durham should not have the final say in his investigation seeking out misconduct in the FBI‘s Russia inquiry, says an Obama-era spokesman for the Justice Department.
- Matthew Miller, who was director of the Justice Department’s public affairs office from 2009 to 2011, argued Attorney General Merrick Garland, or another top official at the agency, should review the final report Durham is reportedly expected to prepare by the end of the year before making a decision on releasing its findings to the public.
- The challenge to Garland to take a “pause” followed a jury in Alexandria, Virginia, finding Russian national Igor Danchenko not guilty Tuesday on several false statements charges over allegations that the main source of British ex-spy Christopher Steele lied to the FBI about his sourcing for the now-discredited anti-Trump dossier. MSNBC host Alex Wagner asked Miller whether Durham’s endeavor is coming to an end.
- Source: washingtonexaminer.com
Special counsel John Durham should be commended for exposing the crooked FBI and the dirtiest political trick ever witnessed in the history of the United States.
- We were told there would be “a ‘starter’ new social-networking platform”. I believe that’s what TRUTH Social is. Imagine how many people we could reach if they make this platform, Twitter, and Parler all interoperable.
Vox Populi Vox Dei
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 19, 2022
- Are you paying attention?
- “Wow. Truth Social domain 11 11 18 – America will be united again 11 11 18 – same order as listed
Note: These are not the same date (assuming the Qpost is in typical m/d/y format) However computer wise, when organizing files many people put the year first so their files stay in correct order. I think its worth noting that these are in the same order with the declaration “FUTURE PROVES PAST” ~ @BradCGZ
- The state of California cannot mandate the public release of personal information on gun owners, according to a judge’s ruling late last week.
- San Diego Superior Court Judge Katherine Bacal in San Diego County issued an injunction against California’s Assembly Bill 173, ruling that by allowing the law to remain in effect while it was being challenged in court unconstitutionally risks the privacy rights of California gun owners.
- “Accordingly, plaintiffs have shown that the balance of harms weighs in favor of issuing the injunction,” she noted in her order.
- The Reload reports:
BREAKING: UK Home Secretary Suella Braverman resigns, reason unclear – PA
— BNO News (@BNONews) October 19, 2022
- The Russian president convened a meeting of the Security Council to discuss the situation in Ukraine and the Russian regions bordering the conflict zone. A day earlier, General Sergei Surovikin, the commander of Russian forces taking part in the special operation in Ukraine, characterized the situation in Kherson as “very difficult.”
- Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed a decree on the introduction of a state of martial law in Kherson, Zaporozhye, the Donetsk People’s Republic and the Lugansk People’s Republic.
- “I have signed a decree on the introduction of a state of martial law in these four constituent entities of the Russian Federation. It will immediately be sent for approval to the Federation Council [Russia’s upper house of parliament], and the State Duma will be informed of the decision,” Putin said, speaking at a meeting of the Russian Security Council on Wednesday.
- researchers at Boston University have developed a new and deadly strain of COVID that has an 80% kill rate, similar to the experiments in Wuhan many people believe started the pandemic.
- According to public documents, it was partially funded by a grant from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) for $1.1million, according to Daily Mail.
- For any research grants awarded by the government, projects must detail how the funds will be spent and how the public will benefit, the outlet added.
- However, Dr. Emily Erbelding, a director at the NIAID division of microbiology and infectious diseases, admitted that she was unaware of the details of the research.
- She said the researchers at Boston University did not clear the work with the NIAID, making the research unauthorized.
- Erbedling claimed the university did not inform the NIAID and she only learned of the details from the news media reports.
The Daily Mail reported:
- The military attorney who ended the Pentagon’s anthrax vaccine mandate in 2004 is now, almost 20 years later, fighting to end the Pentagon’s coronavirus vaccine mandate.
- Former Marine Capt. Dale Saran is now representing more than a thousand service members in two separate cases that he hopes will end the current mandate, if he is once again successful.
- During a press conference Tuesday, Saran said the Pentagon’s mandate is illegal, since it entails ordering service members to take a vaccine approved for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) and not the vaccine licensed by the FDA, known as Comirnaty.
- By law, under 10 U.S.C. Section 1107a, the Pentagon cannot legally mandate an EUA vaccine. In order to do so, the defense secretary must request and receive a presidential waiver in order to mandate an EUA vaccine, and the Pentagon has refused to clarify whether it has ever requested or received that waiver. Instead, the Pentagon has argued that the EUA vaccine and the FDA-approved Comirnaty are “interchangeable,” as Breitbart News has previously reported. Saran said:
There is no licensed vaccine. The day that the FDA licensed Comirnaty on August 23 of 2021, the same day, it removed it from the market. So if you look at the marketing begin and end date of Comirnaty, you’ll find that it cannot be sold in the United States because it was removed from the U.S. market the same day that it was actually licensed.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Infection has opened up public comments on its imminent Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) vote on adding Covid-19 shots to its annual childhood vaccination schedule.
- The public remarks are but a taste of the political blowback that is in store for Democrats if the CDC rams through Covid shots in its list of recommended annual childhood vaccinations.
- “I am writing to implore you to not make the Covid vaccines a mandatory vaccine for children. Children are not at risk from Covid and the vaccines do NOT prevent anyone from being contagious and giving Covid to someone else. The vaccines are still experimental and there have been children who have been injured or have died after receiving the M-RNA vaccine. Thank you, Lisa Callanan RNC, MSN.”
- “I am appalled by the CDC and FDA push to force mRNA vaccinations on our entire population especially children and low risk groups. I oppose any attempts to coerce or mandate COVID19 vaccinations until the vaccines are proven safe and effective as other vaccines have been and the manufacturers are accountable for the safety of their products. Our Governments (State & Federal) are not protecting the citizens against COVID but perpetuating a false narrative to protect previous bad decisions and corporate profits, this is very concerning to me as a citizen of this great nation.” — Barry Barnett
- “Parents MUST NOT BE forced to inject their children with a dangerous, experiential drug. Facts: other countries have halted the shots due to dangerous results in children. Children are NOT in danger from Covid. Studies are proving the shots are killing those aged 18-39. The public knows these things and more even though you keep lying about it. They are NOT safe and effective. God help you if you proceed with this iatrogenocide.” — Sheila Secrist
- If the CDC mandates the WuFlu injection, a homeschooling revolution as never before conceived of will begin in every corner of this country.
- Public school will rot on the vine.
- And coming generations will be less brainwashed.
- Sorry to interrupt the constant negativity – but there you go.
Dear everyone who hasn’t lost their minds. You can vote against this insanity on November 8th. Remember it and show up. If you don’t it’s only going to get a lot worse. https://t.co/RqHeXzqBQR
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) October 19, 2022
- I keep saying it because it keeps being true.
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) October 19, 2022
- I’ve shown my following these tweets of Tulsi denouncing the WEF in the past, but nobody cared cuz she had a D next to her name. She also clarifies that the WEF put her information up on their website without her permission, thus why she had it taken down.
- She has consistently denounced the WEF, globalism, the “Great Reset”, all of it.
- Literally all of this communities fears about Tulsi are based on falsely labeled memes, suggesting she’s WEF and Illuminati.
- Both of which are simply false.
- Harvard educated John Gibbs of the Great State of Michigan, who beat “Impeacher” Congressman Peter Meijer for the Republican Nomination, is a great Person and Patriot who is doing really well against his Radical Left Democrat opponent, who is really weak on solving our Socialist inspired problem with violent crime. I Endorsed John a long time ago, and he has made me very proud of my choice. Get out and VOTE for John Gibbs, he will NEVER let you down!
- Doug Mastriano will be a GREAT Governor for Pennsylvania. I know him well and he is a fantastic guy who will fight totally out of control Violent Crime (his opponent is pathetic on fighting Crime), Strengthen our Borders, Protect Life, Defend our Second Amendment, and help our Military and our Vets. Doug is a fighter like few others, and has been with me right from the beginning. He will NEVER let you down. Doug Mastriano, an outstanding WARRIOR & PATRIOT, has my Complete and Total Endorsement!
- Melody Jennings the founder of Clean Elections USA, reveals ballot stuffing has already begun in Arizona.
- Melody Jennings took to Truth Social and posted a picture of a car with its license plate covered up.
- The picture of the mysterious car with its license plate covered up was located outside of a ballot box in Mesa, Arizona.
- Take a look at the car in question:
- After Jennings posted the picture of the alleged ballot stuffer, it garnered thousands of likes and even caught President Trump’s attention.
- The 45th president even ReTruthed the post of the car with its license plate blacked out.
- Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose announced the names of 75 additional people have been sent to Attorney General Dave Yost and county prosecutors for additional investigation and possible prosecution.
- The 75 individuals are in addition to 15 others turned over for potential charges in the last two months, as previously reported by The Center Square.
- A voting review used data provided by partner states to crossmatch with voter history in Ohio. Each potential violation was then investigated individually with the secretary of state’s office or local jurisdiction in the other state.
- Four people were referred in September thanks to partnerships with Iowa, Missouri, Nevada and Oregon, according to LaRose, who said the four people allegedly voted first in one state and then cast another ballot in Ohio.
- LaRose said state law makes the alleged second vote a criminal act. His office used data provided from other states to cross-match with voter history in Ohio.
- The Justice Department has publicly indicated that obstruction is part of its probe into the mishandling of classified records, noting there was probable cause for the charge in the Aug. 5 FBI search warrant application for Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate. But no charges are likely to be filed — or publicly revealed — before the Nov. 8 mid-term elections, and perhaps only after the Christmas holiday, the people said.
- The BBC has prepared secret scripts that could be read on air if energy shortages cause blackouts or the loss of gas supplies this winter.
- The scripts, seen by the Guardian, set out how the corporation would reassure the public in the event that a “major loss of power” causes mobile phone networks, internet access, banking systems or traffic lights to fail across England, Wales and Scotland. Northern Ireland would be unaffected because its electricity grid is shared with the Republic of Ireland.
- The public would be advised to use car radios or battery-powered receivers to listen to emergency broadcasts on FM and long-wave frequencies usually reserved for Radio 2 and Radio 4.
- Drop 51. “The time is now”