Watch The X22 Report On Video
The economy is failing, the GDP indicates that we are heading into a recession, the indicators are always behind. The Biden admin said the quiet part out loud and admitted they are transitioning the country. [CB] panic, Bitcoin must be stopped. The stage is set for the [DS], they are going to be trapped and the people are going to see how the [D]’s explain why they support Ukraine and not Taiwan. The people will see the truth. The Ukraine operation is not against the people or the country it is against the [DS] people. The [DS] in the end will blackout the country using a communication blackout. The patriots have countermeasures in place, we are now witnessing the second revolution but this time it is an information war.
- Biden’s economy (GDP) is actually contracting and likely in the early stages of a recession.
- A report that same day from leading economic and business information services firm IHS Markit contradicted this contention, and instead showed that the US economy’s Gross Domestic Product contracted slightly from Oct. 2021 to Jan. 2022:
- The narrative at IHS’s March 1 report indicates that “The level of monthly GDP in January was 0.7% below the fourth-quarter average at an annual rate.”
- It’s important to note that IHS’s results are subject to revision. That said, the three-month stall-out seen above makes it reasonable to believe that the firm’s predicted February and March results won’t materialize and that the economy is already in the early stages of a recession.
- It was only a matter of time before someone had to admit what the instructions were within the Biden administration. Today, the video surfaces showcasing Energy Secretary Jennifer Grandholm making the admission.
- During a The U.S. Department of Energy roundtable on February 28, 2022, launching the Biden administration Better Climate Challenge initiative, Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm explained the core of the Biden energy policy. Underneath all the blocks to oil and gas development is the larger objective to transition away from fossil fuels to Green New Deal climate change initiatives.
- $10/gal gasoline is a feature, it is part of the plan. Rising electricity rates and massive increases in home heating and cooling costs is part of the plan. The downstream impacts of inflation inside the entire U.S. economy are structural issues to be managed. The financial pain to the U.S. citizen is the biggest problem they need to manage.
Elon Musk with the fattest ratio on President Biden pic.twitter.com/4B0s9d3v7B
— Exec Sum (@exec_sum) March 2, 2022
- European finance ministers will take unspecified measures to prevent Russia from using crypto technologies to dodge the financial sanctions that the EU has imposed against Moscow, France’s Bruno Le Maire announced on Wednesday during a press conference.
- “We are taking measures, in particular on crypto currencies or crypto assets which should not be used to circumvent the financial sanctions decided upon by the 27 EU countries,” the French official said after the meeting.
- Why now? This is all happening at the late stages of something that I have written extensively about called the long-term debt cycle. A time period characterized by high-debt levels, near-zero interest rates, and extreme money printing.
- When interest rates hit the floor at zero marks the beginning of the end of the long-term debt cycle and the start of a deleveraging period where central bankers begin to devalue their currencies.
- With interest rates at zero, policymakers only have two remaining options; quantitative easing (printing money and buying financial assets) or printing money and putting it directly into the hands of people in the form of stimulus payments.
- For example, both the 2008-2009 Global Financial Crisis and the 1929-1933 Great Depression coincide with interest rates hitting the zero percent floor. In response to both, the Federal Reserve printed money, devalued the dollar, and bought financial assets. This currency devaluation period ends when inflation rises and central bankers can no longer print money or keep interest rates at zero.
- Russia is one of the world’s largest exporters of oil with the United States importing more than 600,000 barrels per day. Russian oil represents more than a third of Europe’s total imports.
- There are four main countries that purchase the majority of Russia’s crude oil: The Netherlands, Germany, Poland, and Belarus. In 2017, these four countries accounted for seventy percent of the total export volumes. Other countries that have some of the largest exports in 2020 included Italy, Finland, and Slovakia.
- Russia is also one of the world’s largest gas exporters. The countries in Europe that receive the highest percentage of their natural gas from Russia include, North Macedonia (100 percent), Finland (94 percent), Bulgaria (74 percent), Slovakia (70 percent), Germany (49 percent), Italy (46 percent), Poland (40 percent), and France (24 percent).
- Russia is the world’s largest supplier of wheat, and together with Ukraine accounts for 29% of the global wheat trade and nearly 20% of the global corn trade. In response to Western sanctions on Russia, China has relaxed restrictions on imports of Russian wheat. This agreement provides Russia with a secure buyer at a time when exports to other countries might be complicated by financial sanctions or other disruption.
- Furthermore, Russia is the largest exporter of fertilizer in the world with the United States importing $700 million of fertilizer from Russia every year. War, sanctions, or disruptions in Russian fertilizer markets will have a significant impact on the price of food across the globe.
- the United States and Europe cannot sanction Russia’s oil and gas industries, unless they want to face a massive inflationary crisis that pushes energy prices through the roof in their own countries. Without Russian oil, gas, and wheat, Europeans will suffer a cold and hungry winter.
- With Russia’s economy depending heavily on the price of gas, oil, and commodities, Putin may have tactically assessed that the global market is at the turn of a commodities supercycle (commodities increasing in price and historically undervalued to equities), and decided that his economy could manage the sanctions if his invasion led to price increases in the commodities that his country depends upon.
- Thanks to the incompetence of U.S. and E.U. policymakers, western nations have foolishly dismantled their own energy independence in exchange for Russian oil and gas. As a consequence, Russia and China have invaded Ukraine with the ultimate goal of sparking increased inflation in the west, increasing the cost of food and energy, and speeding up the global process of de-dollarization.
- On Wednesday, New York State Court Justice Joel Cohen ruled that NY Attorney General Letitia James cannot dissolve the National Rifle Association (NRA).
- Cohen is a Justice on the New York State Court in Manhattan.
- Experts from King’s College London compiled the report earlier in the year titled “Mapping Maximum Biological Containment Labs Globally” in an effort to highlight the “significant risks” posed by the labs amid the pandemic.
- The paper – and accompanying interactive map – shows the 59 biosecurity level four (BSL-4) locations, both in operation or planned, which deal with some of the most deadly pathogens.
- It highlights 18 in Europe, 14 in North America, 13 in Asia, seven in Britain, four in Australia and three in Africa.
- More than three quarters of the world’s BSL4 labs – some 46 – are also located in urban areas, meaning impacts of any leak could have devastating consequences.
❗Embassy statement pic.twitter.com/cHlAJ1JaA4
— Russia in Canada (@RussianEmbassyC) March 2, 2022
MJGospel on Twitter who is an avid chess player, recreated Pompeo’s chess board with his own board.
It’s whites turn.
Both opponents have moved 5 times.
Loud and Clear sir.
- Taiwan was hit with widespread power outages affecting Taipei
- The outages affected major cities including Taipei.
Something I had not considered.
What happens when China, the darling of the DNC and the media, invades Taiwan? Will the left denounce China then? Which side does the left wing media take?
The amount of lies the media has to cover up are starting to overlap, and they can’t maintain the facade anymore.
We are witnessing the controlled demolition of the legacy media, in real time. Eventually, the collective will just stop watching.
- Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy sent a formal request for information to major tech companies demanding data on “misinformation” related to the COVID-19 vaccine and the virus itself, The New York Times reported.
- The request demanded the companies provide data on “exactly how many users saw or may have been exposed to instances of Covid-19 misinformation,” as well as the particular demographics most affected by misleading information, according to the NYT. Murthy also reportedly demanded data on the sources of COVID-19 misinformation, particularly related to discredited treatments for the virus.
- England report demolishes last remaining argument for getting shots
- The fully vaccinated account for 9 of every 10 deaths from COVID-19 in England and 4 of 5 deaths among the triple-vaccinated, according to the latest data published by the U.K. Health Security Agency.
- The independent British news site The Exposé reported the government report, published Feb. 22, includes a table on page 41 confirming the vast majority of deaths were among the vaccinated.
- About 73.5% of the population of England has been fully vaccinated, and 56.9% have received a booster shot, as of Feb. 28.
- See the table from the UKHSA report:
- The WHO started a global panic two years ago in March 2020 when it claimed that the mortality rate for those who contract the China coronavirus (COVID19) was 3.4%.
- As of March 2, 2022, there are 979,635 reported COVID19 deaths in the US. This equates to a mortality rate of 0.7%.
- It’s closer to 0.7% like a very bad flu year. The WHO overstated their prediction for COVID mortality rates and started a global panic.
- It appears Liz Cheney and the Marxists on the January 6 panel are gearing up to ask federal prosecutors to charge Trump.
- The sham January 6 Committee on Wednesday said Trump may have engaged in criminal conduct to overturn the 2020 election.
- “Evidence and information available to the Committee establishes a good-faith belief that Mr. Trump and others may have engaged in criminal and/or fraudulent acts,” the committee said in a court filing, Reuters reported.
- “The Select Committee also has a good-faith basis for concluding that the President and members of his Campaign engaged in a criminal conspiracy to defraud the United States,” the filing said.
Late last year, Racine County Sheriff exposed problem at 1 nursing home in 1 county and said it'd be foolish to think this didn't happen everywhere. Well, the Special Counsel report from earlier this week indicates it did! @FDRLST https://t.co/twDWWvfLKo
— Margot Cleveland (@ProfMJCleveland) March 3, 2022