We are now getting closer to the BREXIT date, the EU, [CB] are nervous and afraid, they no longer have their people in control which means they do not have control over what happens next. The EU already started the fear push, letting the world know that the UK will be in trouble if they leave the EU with a no-deal BREXIT. Trump ready to have free trade once the EU is pushed aside. Overstock CEO says everything you know about HRC and Russia is a lie, the truth is coming. Trump stops the [DS] at the source, this will benefit the people in the long run. JE story is full anomalies, none of it makes sense. The [DS] believes they are off the hook, they have been trapped and tricked, the truth is about to be revealed, welcome to the awakening. The raid on JE island has begun, as the authorities explore more and more information will be coming out.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day. If you haven’t already, go to “The People” and join the community of people who are helping each through the economic collapse.
Current News – 08.12.2019
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- MPs may have little chance of stopping Boris Johnson pushing through a no-deal Brexit when Parliament returns in September, a leading think tank has warned.
- The Institute for Government (IFG) said MPs may have limited opportunities to stop a no-deal break and that even if Mr Johnson loses a vote of confidence he may still try to plough on regardless.
The fear mongering is right on schedule.
- As a no-deal, hard Brexit becomes ever more likely, the fearmongering of the establishment has been turned up to ’11’
- , Statista’s Niall McCarthy notes the latest projections for just how end of the world, a hard Brexit will be… A study by Leuven University in Belgium has predicted that 1.2 million jobs will be lost across Europe in the case of a hard-Brexit.
Unsurprisingly, the study finds that the United Kingdom is expected to be the country that will suffer the most with over 500,000 jobs set to be lost. Germany would also be significantly impacted with just under 292,000 redundancies while France and Italy would lose 141,320 and 139,140 jobs respectively.
- NO DEAL Brexit plans have been ramped up as trucks with vital supplies of food and medicine could be flown into the UK in a bid to avoid likely queues at Dover after the UK’s exit.
- Reports suggest that a no deal EU exit could see chaos at key ports such as Dover, where imports are usually bought in from Europe. According to The Sunday Telegraph, a new bombshell document shows the Department for Transport are demanding businesses supply planes in order to bring in important supplies. The Government wants a business to get “aircraft that be used for the provision of capacity for the transportation of freight vehicles” in place for October 31.
- President Donald J Trump has said that he is ready to strike a bilateral U.S.-UK trade deal once Britain frees herself from the “shackles” of the European Union.
- Trump tweeted out back in June
Donald J. Trump
London part of trip is going really well. The Queen and the entire Royal family have been fantastic. The relationship with the United Kingdom is very strong. Tremendous crowds of well wishers and people that love our Country. Haven’t seen any protests yet, but I’m sure the….
- The President is a supporter of Brexit and keen to make a mutually beneficial Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with the UK — provided the country does not lock herself in a post-Leave arrangement with the EU that prevents free trade.
The DS thought if they removed epstein it would all go away, they were wrong AG Bill Barr says they will not stop,Remember Q gave us clues on purpose, these clues are a road map to the plan, Sessions started the investigation long ago, RC was questioned by the FBI/DOJ, all of this was done behind the shadows and kept silent so the DS/MSM would not catch on to what was really happening, we will be talking about Epstein a little later but first lets talk about clinton, Brennan and the CEO of overstock, it seems has information on them and everything we know about Russian and Clinton is a lie, Miguelifornia tweeted out.
🇷🇺”EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT
RUSSIA & CLINTON INVESTIGATIONS IS A LIE, IT’S ALL A COVERUP, IT WAS ALL POLITICAL ESPIONAGE”
— 🇺🇸 Miguelifornia (@michaelbeatty3) August 12, 2019
Take a listen
Trump has finally done it, he has gone to one the sources which will hit the DS hard.
- President Trump is set to save American taxpayers billions of dollars as his administration announces a new rule on Monday that will essentially ban welfare-dependent legal immigrants from permanently resettling in the United States.
- A new regulation set to be published by the Trump administration will ensure that legal immigrants would be less likely to secure a permanent residency in the U.S. if they have used any forms of welfare in the past, including using subsidized healthcare services, food stamps, and public housing.
- The regulation will be a boon for American taxpayers in the form of an annual $57.4 billion tax cut — the amount taxpayers spend every year on paying for the welfare, crime, and schooling costs of the country’s mass importation of 1.5 million new, mostly low-skilled legal immigrants.
- A recent Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) study notes that about 63 percent of noncitizen households in the U.S. use at least one form of taxpayer-funded welfare, while only about 35 percent of native-born American households are on welfare. This means that noncitizen households use nearly twice as much welfare as native-born American households.
- In California — with the largest noncitizen population in the country at almost 11 million or nearly 30 percent of the state’s total population — more than seven-in-ten, or 72 percent, of households headed by noncitizens are on at least one form of welfare. Compare that to the findings that only about seven-in-twenty, or 35 percent, of native-born households in California are on welfare.
To protect benefits for American citizens, immigrants must be financially self-sufficient.
- California’s attempts to automate voter registration through visits to its Department of Motor Vehicles produced 84,000 duplicate voter records, reports the Los Angeles Times.
- The Times reported that auditors of the “motor voter” program reviewed 3 million voter registration files. They compared these records with those of the state’s motor vehicles department and secretary of state, finding 83,694 duplicate voter registrations. The Times reported this massive duplication of records was caused by changes in voters’ political party preferences.
- Judicial Watch announced it sent a notice-of-violation letter to the state of California and 11 of its counties threatening to sue in federal court if it does not clean its voter registration lists as mandated by the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA).
- In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that Los Angeles County officials “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”
- Under Section 8 of the NVRA, states are required to make a reasonable effort to remove the names of ineligible voters from official lists due to “the death of the registrant” or “a change in the residence of the registrant,” and requires states to ensure noncitizens are not registered to vote.
- CALIFORNIA AND LOS ANGELES COUNTY TO REMOVE 1.5 MILLION INACTIVE VOTERS FROM VOTER ROLLS – SETTLE JUDICIAL WATCH FEDERAL LAWSUIT
- One of the many mysteries surrounding Epstein’s death is why was he taken off of suicide watch if he reportedly tried to kill himself a few weeks ago?
- We come to learn that Epstein was taken off of suicide watch at the request of his attorneys.
Mr. Epstein was taken off suicide watch late last month at the request of his attorneys, according to people familiar with the matter. He had been meeting with his lawyers for up to 12 hours a day, one of the people said.
After he was removed from suicide watch at the end of July, Mr. Epstein had been downgraded to “special observation status,” which mandated guards check on him every 30 minutes and also required him to have a cellmate, a person familiar with the matter said.
The we have Epsteins financial lawyers, they have now retained crminal defense lawyers. read two of Mr. Espteins then read techno fogs tweet
With respect to Epstein’s finances, NYT reports that Epstein’s financial lawyers have retained criminal defense lawyers.
We know through court filings that the DOJ had Epstein’s banking/corporate records dating back to 2007.
What changed since then?? pic.twitter.com/axy9DXncXz
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) August 12, 2019
As time goes on more and more people, politicians, hollywood actors and actresses, royalty are being outed and they are in the spotlight now
- GEORGE Clooney was accused of a sex act with the ex-lover of Prince Andrew’s paedo pal Jeffrey Epstein overnight.
- The star, 58, was dragged into the scandal after Epstein’s jail death.
- Ghislaine Maxwell, who is accused of recruiting young girls for the US financier perv, is claimed to have boasted about performing a sex act on the screen idol in a toilet.
- He was named by ex-Epstein “sex slave” Virginia Giuffre in a manuscript of her memoirs released by a New York court.
- Virginia says socialite Maxwell boasted about it during a globe-trotting trip they both made with Maxwell in 2001 which culminated in her meeting Prince Andrew for the first time in London.
Now we need to remember the following, Clinton had parties, flew on the plane, was with underage girls and Epstein helped Clinton devise the Clinton Global Initiative, according to a letter his attorneys sent to federal prosecutors in 2007.
- “Mr. Epstein was part of the original group that conceived the Clinton Global Initiative, which is described as a project ‘bringing together a community of global leaders to devise and implement innovative solutions to some of the world’s most pressing challenges,” attorneys Alan Dershowitz and Gerald Lefcourt wrote in the letter, which was first reported by Fox News in 2016
- The letter was part of an effort by Epstein’s attorneys to negotiate a plea deal after he was charged with soliciting an underage girl for sex in 2008.
- Launched in 2005, the Clinton Global Initiative was an arm of the Clinton Foundation dedicated to connecting world leaders who are uniquely suited to “implement solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges.” Epstein’s name never appeared on any Clinton Global Initiative founding documents, but Lefcourt reiterated his client’s involvement in the organization’s formation in a 2016 ABC News interview.
- In addition to his work launching the Clinton Global Iniative, Epstein also donated $25,000 to the Clinton Foundation in 2006 through his own personal charity,
Now it seems strange that Epstein would commit suicide because he was trying to get bail, he was going to cooperate with authorities, and the first incident he said someone attacked him.
Both the prison warden and chief psychologist had to sign off to confirm Jeffrey Epstein was not suicidal.
- Jeffrey Epstein was “reportedly considering cooperating in naming names that’d reduce his sentence.”
- Then he was found dead.
- There is no surveillance video of Epstein’s apparent suicide
- Jeffrey Epstein was the most high profile prisoner in the US system with connections to the world’s elite, yet there were no cameras pointing directly into his prison cell??
- Both TMZ and the New York Post are reporting that the cameras inside of the Metropolitan Correctional Center do not point directly into the prison cells.
- Rather, the cameras point to the outside of the cells.
- A law enforcement official close to the scene has confirmed that Jeffrey Epstein was left all alone prior to his alleged suicide, with security checks halted against jail protocol on the night of his death.
- The prison also transferred Epstein’s cellmate shortly before he was found dead, in another suspicious move that violated normal standards.
- A former inmate of the Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC) in Manhattan issued an op/ed in the New York Post explaining how unlikely it would be for Epstein to be able to commit suicide at the facility:
There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.
Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.
You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.
When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.
The clothing they give you is a jump-in uniform. Everything is a dark brown color.
Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.
They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.
Nothing hard or made of metal.
There’s up to 80 people there. They could put two in cell. It’s one or two, but I’ll never believe this guy had a cellmate. He was too blown up.
So lets put this together
- The US Prison System now rivals what you would expect from third world country
the most notorious prisoner in the US prison system committed “suicide.”
** Epstein said he was considering “naming names” in his international sex ring
** He was found unconscious in his prison cell just three weeks earlier
** On Thursday documents released for the first time implicated several top Democrats in his pedo sex ring
** He was taken off suicide watch — at the request of his attorneys?
** He was in isolation
** The cameras malfunctioned
** The prison guards had worked several extra shifts last week
** The prison guards “forgot” to check on Epstein
** Epstein said he was the victim of attempted murder three weeks ago
** Epstein has dirt on numerous globalist elites
** Epstein was left with the tools to hang himself after previous episode just days earlier
** Epstein was not suicidal according to medical professionals
- Epstein is dead and there is NO VIDEO!
Now the coroner released information on JE death
- An autopsy was carried out on Jeffrey Epstein on Sunday, but the cause and manner of his death are “pending further information,”
- “Today, a medical examiner performed the autopsy of Jeffrey Epstein. The ME’s determination is pending further information at this time,” Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Barbara Sampson said in a statement. Other details were not immediately released.
- Sampson said a private pathologist, Dr. Michael Baden, was allowed to observe the autopsy at the request of those representing Epstein. “This is routine practice,” she said, adding that federal prosecutors were aware of Baden’s attendance.
So who is Michael Baden, who brought him in