Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB] is now forced to admit that the Great Reset and the New World Order are know longer conspiracy theories. This is about the [CB] system. The countries and people are now moving away from the [CB] system. The blockade and threats are being dismantled and removed, in the end the [DS] will have no ammunition, no protection and the propaganda machine will not work, they will be left in the open with nothing. At this point the patriots will open fire with information and the information attack run will begin. Trump and the patriots have maneuvered the [DS] to exactly where they want them. They have lied and covered up everything and now the facts and truth are coming out, the world will see it all.
- The bill is 2,700 pages – the length of ten books.
- Congress had less than one day to read the bill before they voted. President Biden has already signed off — a $1.5 trillion omnibus spending bill.
- Here are just a few examples of what was in the bill:
- $1 million for a “farm-to-refrigerator training facility” in Pennsylvania
- $2 million for George Mason University’s Center for Climate Change
- $2.5 million for a museum in Vermont.
- $3 million for a fisherman’s coop facility in Guam
- These examples represent only four of 4,400 earmarks in the bill.
- Earmarks are the ‘currency of corruption in Congress.’ It’s legal bribery to give away member pet projects for votes.
- (It took 367 pages alone just to list the earmarks!)
- White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki arned there will be global food shortages due to the Russia-Ukraine conflict.
- The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations recently reported that the international food price index hit an all-time high in February.
- Food prices are up 24% from one year ago.
- And it’s only going to get worse.
Governor DeSantis signs bill requiring all Florida high school students to fulfill a financial literacy class before graduation. https://t.co/SBurjOlNgq
— Ron DeSantis (@GovRonDeSantis) March 22, 2022
- Weren’t we told “The Great Reset” and the “New World Order” were just conspiracy theories?
- Joe Biden joined the Business Roundtable’s CEO quarterly meeting to discuss the United States’ response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
- Joey said the quiet part out loud and blurted out Klaus Schwab’s plan.
- “There’s going to be a new world order out there and we have to lead it,” Biden said disclosing information he received from a top military official in a “secure meeting.”
BIDEN: "There's going to be a new world order out there and we have to lead it." pic.twitter.com/jNfUmUO80p
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) March 21, 2022
- Ray Dalio’s Bridgewater Associates is reportedly preparing to back its first cryptocurrency fund
- Bridgewater Associates, the world’s largest hedge fund with $150 billion in assets, is planning to invest in crypto assets for the first time,
- Ray Dalio confirmed in May that he had a personal investment in Bitcoin.
- The hype around cryptocurrencies is spreading around the world, with blockchain-based currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum or Binance
- according to the Statista Global Consumer Survey, India, South Korea, the U.S. and Germany are countries where the number of crypto users and owners increased significantly between 2019 and 2021.
- In India, for example, the number of those “invested” in crypto more than doubled from 7 percent to 18 percent over that time span.
- In other countries, on the other hand, interest in cryptocurrencies more or less stagnated between the two years in question.
Women are supposed to:
Give up our sports.
Give up our spaces.
Give up our roles.
Give up our identities.
Give up our experiences.
Give up our history.
To appease men who want to be women.
And if we say no, we’re the bad guys.
Just how TF does that make ANY sense?
— The🐰FOO (@PolitiBunny) March 21, 2022
By allowing men to compete in women's sports, the NCAA is destroying opportunities for women, making a mockery of its championships, and perpetuating a fraud.
In Florida, we reject these lies and recognize Sarasota's Emma Weyant as the best women's swimmer in the 500y freestyle. pic.twitter.com/tBmFxFE3q6
— Ron DeSantis (@GovRonDeSantis) March 22, 2022
They didn’t have to imply anything… Joe Biden literally said it! https://t.co/j6CP666ENr
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) March 22, 2022
- Political experts discuss top contenders for Supreme Court justice following Stephen Breyer’s retirement as President Joe Biden says he hopes to appoint a Black woman by the end of February.
Imagine being asked: “do you believe freedom of speech is a fundamental right?” and answering with “the Supreme Court has found that it is.” What you say when you don’t believe it yourself.
— Stephen Miller (@StephenM) March 22, 2022
- Joe Biden’s Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson’s extensive judicial record reveals she advocated for softening punishment for sexual predators of children, a
Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson claims Critical Race Theory “doesn’t come up in the work that I do as a judge.”
Senator Cruz then reads a quote from her saying that Critical Race Theory is part of her work as judge in sentencing offenders.
— Election Wizard 🇺🇸 (@ElectionWiz) March 22, 2022
Only thing I find debatable about child pornography cases is whether or not there should be a death penalty.
If your reaction to a child being sexually victimized is 'how do I give the offenders lighter sentences?' you shouldn't be near *any* court, let alone the SCOTUS.
— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) March 22, 2022
#BREAKING: As a result of Judge Jackson’s alarming judicial record, I am calling on the Senate Judiciary Committee to fully investigate her leniency with convicted child porn offenders.
Predators shouldn’t be given a free pass, so why is Judge Jackson letting them off the hook? pic.twitter.com/CBT27hYZhV
— Rep. Ken Buck (@RepKenBuck) March 21, 2022
- Here are the eight Joe Biden scandals deserving further coverage.
- 1. Pay-to-Play in Ukraine
- The most obvious scandal bared by the emails and text messages contained on Hunter’s laptop concerns the influence profiteering Joe Biden apparently participated in during his eight years as Barack Obama’s vice president, with Ukraine featuring heavily in the pay-to-play scheme.
- 2. China Gets in the Game
- Ukraine is but a patch on the influence-peddling undertaken by Hunter on behalf of “the big guy,” as the younger Biden referred to his dad. China also played a large role in the family enterprise, as demonstrated by, again, passing coverage in November 2021. Then, the Times reported, in brief, that Hunter Biden’s joint global equity firm, the Bohai Harvest Equity Investment Fund, had helped coordinate the purchase by a Chinese mining company of the world’s largest cobalt source in the Congo.
- That deal gave China control over a huge chunk of the world’s known cobalt supplies — an ingredient necessary to make electric car batteries.
- 3. Moscow, Kazakhstan, and More
- Hunter also received a combined $3.5 million from the wife of the former Moscow mayor, a Kazakhstan investor, and several other individuals. After all, there is no reason to think that a person willing to let his son sell access to the vice president of the United States would close the money train to just a few countries.
- 4. Ukraine’s Firing of the Prosecutor Investigating Burisma
- With the elite media now deigning coverage of Hunter’s laptop appropriate, the public knows the Burisma scandal was real and threatened to be spectacularly devastating to the elder Biden. That makes questions concerning then-Vice President Joe Biden’s demands that Ukraine fire the state prosecutor who was reportedly investigating Burisma ripe to revisit.
- That prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, was fired, according to statements Joe Biden made during a 2018 event, after Biden threatened to withhold a billion-dollar loan guarantee if the Ukrainian government refused to ax Shokin. A video of the event captured Biden recounting the event:
- 5. Obama-Biden Administration Ignoring Conflicts of Interest
- Biden also needs to answer questions about his decision to ignore the clear conflicts of interest involved with him negotiating with the same countries Hunter was shaking down. Of course, since “the big guy” was in on the scam, bowing out over conflicts of interest is the lesser of the evils, but it is still worth investigating to assess how Biden handled the concerns raised by the Obama administration’s State Department.
- 6. The Intelligence Community’s Briefing of Biden
- Another scandal reaching President Biden concerns his interactions with the intelligence community after the FBI, and presumably the CIA and other such agencies, learned in December of 2019, that Hunter Biden believed Russians had stolen Hunter’s laptop, rendering the Bidens susceptible to blackmail.
- Here, it is important to understand that there are two separate Hunter Biden laptops at issue. The most-discussed laptop was actually the second laptop. That laptop was the one Hunter had abandoned at the Delaware repair shop. Then, after the repair shop owner discovered concerning material on the MacBook, the store owner handed it to the FBI in December of 2019. The owner of the repair shop, however, had first made a copy of the hard drive, which resulted in The New York Post’s coverage in October 2020.
- But there was another laptop — one Hunter believed Russians had stolen from him when he was binging on drugs with prostitutes in the summer of 2018 in Las Vegas. While the public did not learn about the existence of this earlier laptop until August of 2021, the FBI knew about it as early as December 2019, when they took possession of the second laptop Hunter had left at the repair store.
- It is inconceivable that the FBI and the intelligence communities did not brief Biden on this discovery and the risk of blackmail, given that former FBI Director James Comey briefed Trump on the fake Steele dossier. On second thought, that is the initial question reporters should ask the president: “Did the FBI brief you, Mr. President, on the fact that Hunter believed Russians had stolen a laptop containing compromising information?”
- 7. Possible Collusion to Interfere in the 2020 Election
- did-President Biden or anyone connected to his then-presidential campaign pressured reporters, media outlets, or companies such as Twitter and Facebook to censor the Hunter Biden story. And what about the “fifty former intelligence officials” who publicly declared the laptop resembled a Russian disinformation campaign—something clearly untrue? Did Biden or his campaign coordinate with those individuals, several of whom had endorsed the Democratic candidate, in the release of the letter?
- 8. Joe Biden Is a ‘Lying Dog-Faced Pony Soldier’
- Biden lied to the country , “I have never discussed, with my son or my brother or with anyone else, anything having to do with their businesses. Period.” The evidence overwhelmingly shows that Biden not only knew of the family business deals but was part of them.
- The second bold-faced fabrication from Biden came during his pre-election debate with Trump, when Trump raised “the laptop from hell.” When Trump asked Biden if he was saying the “laptop is now another Russia, Russia, Russia hoax?” the then-Democratic candidate replied, “That’s exactly what [I] was told.”
EXCLUSIVE: NYC’s elite are in a tizzy after Justice Department ‘inadvertently’ publishes list of 121 ‘clients’ – including lawyers, businessmen, and socialites – who solicited Sarah Lawrence ‘sex cult victim’ who was forced into prostitution
- The US Attorney’s Office ccidentally published a list of alleged clients of the student prostitute in the Sarah Lawrence ‘sex cult’ case
- There is a list of 121 names which was taken down nearly as fast as it was put up
- The list, which was entered into evidence in the trial under seal, includes lawyers and businessmen and socialites throughout the Tri-state area
- Alleged clients include a Metropolitan Transit Authority executive, an account executive at Amazon, and a former New York State Supreme Court judge
- The Justice Department later sent out an email admitting the file was shared in error, adding: ‘Please do not reproduce, share, or use this exhibit in any way’
- Alleged cult victim Claudia Drury, 31, took the stand Friday and Monday to tell jurors how she was forced into prostitution by accused leader Larry Ray, 62
- Ray is charged with sex trafficking, extortion, money laundering, violent crime in aid of racketeering, racketeering conspiracy and forced labor
- The ex-convict is accused of running a sex cult out of his daughter Talia’s dorm at Sarah Lawrence College
- Project Veritas obtained legal documents from Microsoft Corporation revealing the DOJ obtained an extension on two sealed search warrants after a federal judge denied the Department’s efforts to “unsupervised and unfettered access to privileged emails and contacts of eight PV journalists.”
- According to O’Keefe, Judge Torres ruled that federal prosecutors must be supervised by a Special Master to protect the journalists’ First Amendment rights.
- The documents obtained by Project Veritas prove the DOJ went behind Judge Torres’ back, ignored the order and tried to hide the fact that they obtained communications from PV journalists.
- Via Project Veritas:
The documents further reveal the DOJ then went behind U.S. District Court Judge, Analisa Torres’, back to obtain extensions on the gag-orders on Microsoft from magistrate judges after Judge Torres ruled Project Veritas was entitled to “journalistic privileges.”
Despite multiple opportunities to do so, the DOJ has not publicly disclosed the orders, warrants, or subpoenas to Judge Torres or Special Master Judge Barbara Jones – who was appointed by Judge Torres to protect Veritas’ “journalistic privileges” from potential DOJ overreach. Judge Torres ruled that the DOJ’s investigation must be overseen by Judge Jones and ordered the DOJ not to review any materials seized from Project Veritas without Judge Jones’ approval.
The DOJ has not sought Judge Jones’ approval to review Project Veritas’ materials seized from Microsoft.
The documents uncover a sixteen-month clandestine campaign against journalists in which the DOJ obtained 7 secret orders, warrants and subpoenas from six magistrates within the Southern District of New York.
Received an email from The NYTimes asking for comment regarding me “advancing ideas that Ukraine is a corrupt country”—similar to Russian state TV.
I replied informing them that I actually got my ideas from the New York Times, and provided them links to their past articles. 😂 pic.twitter.com/Zy6a7Btih4
— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) March 21, 2022
Let me see if I understand this correctly: Joe Biden is going to Poland 2 weeks after he sent Kamala there to fix Ukraine but he can't yet be bothered to go to the American Southern border after he sent Kamala 9 months ago to fix it?
— Rising serpent 🇺🇸 (@rising_serpent) March 22, 2022
- Fake news claims that Russia arbitrarily targeted a shopping center in the capital city of Kyiv (Kiev). According to the narrative, this is an example of Russian military brutality and arbitrary shelling of civilians. SEE NBC REPORT:
- However, the issues are not as clear as the western narrative would have us believe. As noted in the report above, the Russians fired missiles into the shopping center during the late-night early-morning hours when no one was shopping, and the stores were closed. Why was it targeted? Take a look at the pictures below:
- Yes, when a war is taking place and you use a shopping center as an area to conceal heavy armor and armored vehicles, you turn that shopping center into an authentic target for attack. If a military hides amid a civilian population, they are putting the civilian population at risk.
- Earlier today, the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) announced that they had arrested a TikTokker who had filmed himself identifying the location of Ukrainian artillery near the Retroville mall in Kyiv. Russian intelligence agents were assumed to have noticed the video and a missile strike was conducted on the area as a result.
- “The video shows a TikTokker who recently posted materials about the location of the Ukrainian military on the Internet,” the SBU stated. “Subsequently, the shopping center, near which our defenders were, was subjected to a powerful missile strike by the Russian occupiers.”
- The Kremlin on condemned the latest accusations out of Washington that it’s planning major cyber attacks against the West as retaliation for US and EU sanctions, saying it doesn’t engage in “banditry” on the state level like “many Western countries” and the US.
- Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov told reporters in response to the Monday statements of President Biden, “unlike many Western countries, including the United States, Russia does not engage in state-level banditry.”
- Germany’s current plans to implement a compulsory vaccination regime is utterly unworkable, according to organisations who would be put in charge of enforcing it.
- a number of companies which would be forced to take responsibility for its enforcement have claimed that the current plans put in place by the government are utterly unworkable.
- Under the proposed measures, insurance companies in the Federal Republic would be made responsible for enforcing the regime, and would be told to send letters to all of their customers checking whether or not they are vaccinated so fines could be sent to all of the unjabbed.
- However, according to a report by Bild, the country’s proposed plans are “impossible” for the insurance industry to implement on multiple levels.
- First, the companies claim that they simply do not have the ability to send the more than 60 million letters the German government will require them to within the time period set out by the plan.
- Europe is currently facing a serious paper shortage, which would drive up the cost of such a measure beyond feasibility, while EU tendering laws would force companies to advertise requests for external printing orders all across Europe in a process that would take months.
- “The implementation of the entire process is impossible with the in-house and on-board funds of the health insurance companies,” the commercial organisations said.
- However, even if these companies were able to send all of the required letters within a reasonable time frame, other issues would remain that would make the plan completely unfeasible.
- All of the insurers involved expect that they would face a blowback of complaints and inquiries after sending out the letters.
- This would in turn overwhelm their call centres and force them to take on more staff to deal with the deluge, something they reportedly cannot afford.
- Then there is also the issue of verifying whether or not a person is vaccinated, with only digital COVID certificates being relatively easily verifiable as real, making the process even more difficult.
- There would also be issues regarding those who do not respond to letters sent requesting proof of vaccination.
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 03/23/2019 19:50:04 ID:9cdbf6
Anonymous 03/23/2019 19:57:27 ID:d6b2e4