The [CB] is continuing their plan with the Great Reset, the Fed already signaled when they plan to begin the destruction of the economy. The [CB] is now panicking over cryptocurrency, they don’t want people using, looking at it or talking about it, they will do anything it takes to bring it down. The [DS]/Ds are now destroying themselves with everything they are doing. What we are witnessing is the destruction of the old guard, more to come. Trump will make his move when the time is right, he is preparing his social media site, he is building his base and having the corrupt not seek re-election. The pieces are being put into place to Save America. The [DS]/MSM will continue their policies, why interfere with an enemy while they in the process of destroying themselves.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
😋 Reach Your New Year’s Resolutions With The Help of Keto!
Get 51% OFF By Clicking The Link Above ^^^
🌿 Be The Best Version of Yourself in 2021 With Ageless Body
😍 Get 51% Off by Clicking Here ➡️ http://agewithx22.com
- Dallas Federal Reserve President Robert Kaplan said that he was one of four Fed officials who have penciled in the first benchmark interest-rate hike next year at the Fed’s policy meeting last week.
- “There were some dots starting increases in 2022 and I am one of those dots,” Kaplan said in an interview on CNBC.
- The top-down reorganization of the world economy by a cabal of technocratic corporativists, led by the group around the Davos World Economic Forum– the so-called Great Reset or UN Agenda 2030– is no future proposal.
- The UN “sustainable economy” agenda is being realized quietly by the very same global banks which have created the financial crises in 2008. This time they are preparing the Klaus Schwab WEF Great Reset by steering hundreds of billions and soon trillions in investment to their hand-picked “woke” companies, and away from the “not woke” such as oil and gas companies or coal.
- The Central Role of Mark Carney
- Mark Carney is at the center of reorganizing world finance to back the UN 2030 green agenda behind the WEF Davos Great Reset, where he is a member of the Board of Trustees. He also is Adviser to the UN Secretary General as United Nations Special Envoy for Climate Action. He has described the PCAF plan as follows:
- “To achieve net zero we need a whole economy transition – every company, every bank, every insurer and investor will have to adjust their business models, develop credible plans for the transition and implement them. For financial firms, that means reviewing more than the emissions generated by their own business activity. They must measure and report the emissions generated by the companies they invest in and lend to.
- If you are clean and green, you potentially get investment.
- If you are deemed a carbon polluter as the oil, gas and coal industries are deemed today, the global capital flows will disinvest or avoid funding you.
- Energy prices will skyrocket . The cost of electricity in industrial countries will become prohibitive for manufacturing industry. But rest well. This is all part of the ongoing Great Reset and its new doctrine of ESG investing.
- In 2010 the head of Working Group 3 of the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Dr Otmar Edenhofer, told an interviewer, “…one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore…” The WEF Great Reset is not simply a big idea of Klaus Schwab reflecting on the economic devastation of the coronavirus. It has been long planned by the money masters.
- The Fed’s new financial stability climate committee will take a macroprudential approach to the issue, identifying and finding ways to mitigate risks that could harm the financial system as a whole, Brainard said.
- The panel will work with a recently established supervision climate committee that is focused on addressing so-called microprudential risks at individual banks.
- “It is increasingly clear that climate change could have important implications for the Federal Reserve in carrying out its responsibilities assigned by the Congress,” Brainard said in remarks prepared for delivery to the Ceres 2021 climate change conference.
- Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell sent a loud and clear message to bitcoin investors recently: the digital currency doesn’t have what it takes to be a regular currency. It isn’t a suitable medium of exchange, and it isn’t a store of value either.
- It isn’t a suitable medium of exchange because its value isn’t stable. And it isn’t a good store of value because it isn’t back by anything, as is the case with all cryptocurrencies.
- Kay Coles James, president of the conservative Heritage Foundation think tank, is resigning from her position,
- Trump endorsed Rep. Jody Hice (R-GA) in the Georgia Secretary of State race.
- This was another direct snub to Raffensperger who failed to secure the elections in Georgia.
- President Donald Trump praised the Republican party for having a “deep bench” of political talent and named several figures who represented the future of the party in an interview released Monday.
- Trump commented about the future of the party
- Trump named Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R); Sens. Josh Hawley (R-MO), Ted Cruz (R-TX), and Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY); his former press secretary Sarah Sanders, who is running for governor in Arkansas; and South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R) when asked by Boothe about Republicans he thought were the future of the party.
- The former president said he had still yet to make a decision about running for office in 2024, but he would consider endorsing someone else off of the list he had just named.
Hotel rooms are being handed out to illegal aliens, at the expense of American tax dollars yet our military is forced to sleep in parking garages and open halls. pic.twitter.com/xd9IRzvGld
— 48™️ (@fadde) March 22, 2021
TAKE A LISTEN
Apparently, the border crisis is now a laughing matter for the Biden administration.
WATCH: VP Kamala Harris laughs when asked if she has any plans to visit the border. pic.twitter.com/z3AdoFX0Dq
— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) March 22, 2021
TAKE A LISTEN
- Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick WENT OFF on Kamala Harris and the Biden regime for their purposeful and planned crisis at the US border.
- Patrick told Shannon Bream he was offended by Kamala Harri’s laugh today about visiting the US border.
- Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick: You know yesterday there was a little girl that drowned in the river. Kamala Harris must think that’s amusing to her. She must think that the sex offenders who are coming into this country, who are coming into communities all over this country to assault children is funny to her. This is not a laughing matter to our country or to these people or for future victims. So far they won’t call this a crisis. It’s a designed disaster, Shannon. This is their plan… Sex offenders are up 1,967 percent! in just the Del Rio sector in Texas. Sexual offenders are defined by people we already arrested for offenses against children and they’re crossing back two or three times.
- Just the quote, you tell me what it means – because it sounds like Biden is advocating for the Trump “remain in place” policy that Biden previously eliminated.
- The question is about the border crisis. “what more can be done sir?”
BIDEN: “A lot more. We are in the process of doing it now. Including making sure that we reestablish what existed before; which was, they should stay in place and make their case from their home countries. Thank you”
When she thinks the shooter is white
When it turns out the shooter is muslim pic.twitter.com/fGUTUmOTQg
— Caleb Hull (@CalebJHull) March 23, 2021
- 21-Year-Old Ahmad Al-Issa was charged
Social media quickly scrubbing his account
- Al-Issa was a Trump-hater.
Twitter user Ashley Mayer saved screengrabs from the killer’s Facebook page.
He hated Trump.
(Her tweet was deleted.)
- The Facebook profile believed to belong to Ahmad Al Issa contained pro-Islam, anti-gay, and conspiracy posts.
- Facebook has removed all access to the Facebook profile believed to belong to Ahmad Al Issa A
- Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, the 21-year-old resident of Arvada, Colorado, suspected of being the gunman in a mass shooting on Monday in Boulder, Colorado, had what is described as a “minor” criminal record.
- The Denver Post reported Tuesday:
Alissa has a minor criminal history in Colorado, according to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and court records.
He was convicted of misdemeanor assault in 2018 for an incident that happened in 2017, and was sentenced to two months of probation and 48 hours of community service.
Arvada police Detective Dave Snelling also confirmed the local department had at least two interactions with Alissa over the past several years, including cases of simple assault and criminal mischief, though additional details weren’t immediately available.
WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT – Police in Boulder, Colorado, reported an ‘active shooter’ at a King Soopers grocery store, and aerial footage broadcast live from the scene by local media showed one person being placed in an ambulance and a man in handcuffs https://t.co/9j5m64WvXz pic.twitter.com/wREnM43QsH
— Reuters (@Reuters) March 22, 2021
A once-in-a-century pandemic cannot be the only thing that slows mass shootings in this country. It’s time for leaders everywhere to listen to the American people when they say enough is enough. pic.twitter.com/7MEJ87Is3E
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) March 23, 2021
- President Biden called on Congress to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines and to close loopholes in the background check system after a gunman killed 10 people at a grocery store in Boulder, Colo.
- “I don’t need to wait another minute, let alone an hour, to take common sense steps that will save lives in the future and to urge my colleagues in the House and Senate to act,” Biden said in remarks at the White House Tuesday afternoon following Monday’s shooting. “We can ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines in this country once again. I got that done when I was a senator. … We should do it again.”
- “We are considering a range of levers, including working through legislation, including executive action,” Psaki told reporters. “That has been under discussion and will continue to be under discussion.”
“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
- Germany reverses re-opening plans as COVID-19 infection rate rises.
- Germany is extending its lockdown until April 18 and calling on citizens to stay at home for five days over the Easter holidays to try to break a third wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, German Chancellor Angela Merkel
- The Department of Justice is reportedly considering sedition charges against members of the Oath Keepers militia over the Capitol protest on January 6.
- A leaked email from a federal government agency reveals that the White House is playing word games to downplay Joe Biden’s occupation of the White House. Language is being used to elevate Kamala Harris in all official White House business.
- The mandatory directive, the leak from Outspoken reveals, came from a high-ranking White House communications team member. It forces all agencies to refer to the Biden administration as the “Biden-Harris Administration.”
- “Please be sure to reference the current administration as the ‘Biden-Harris Administration’ in official public communications,” the directive reads, with “Biden-Harris Administration” accented in bold.
- The wordplay is a subtle psychological move to diminish Joe Biden’s control of the White House.
- The @WhiteHouse Twitter account now reads “Welcome to the Biden-Harris White House!” This unprecedented move was unseen in the Trump and Obama administrations.
- The new language requirements now appear on all 15 executive departments. Previously, only the president was named on these sites until now.
- “The fact that the White House is instructing federal agencies to replace ‘Biden’ with ‘Biden-Harris’ after less than 60 days is indicative of the struggle Joe Biden is already having being President,” Grenell said. “This is a signal that he can’t do the job alone.”
- President Joe Biden keeps in regular contact with Barack Obama to canvass his opinion on a range of issues, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said
- Asked by a reporter whether the former president had visited the White House and if the two speak, Psaki replied both Obama and Biden have a collegiate relationship undefined by the traditional roles of president and vice president – instead, they are “friends.”
- “They consult and talk about a range of issues and I would expect that continues through the course of President Biden’s presidency,” Psaki said, a report by Fox News outlined. “That can be done over the phone it turns out, and I think if President Obama had been here, you would all know.”
SHADOW PRESIDENCY [HUSSEIN]
Your voice and your vote matters.
Patriots stand united.
Welcome to the Revolution.