The [CB]/[DS] wanted to destroy the economies of the world with the lockdowns, Trump countered this with the vaccine, but many economies are hurt and the people are paying the price. A new study was release showing that Trump’s tax cuts worked, it allowed businesses to expand, wages increased. The Fed is now doing more than their mandate, congress should remove the Fed for breaking the mandate. Teslas will not accept Bitcoin but will not convert it into cash. The [DS]/D party is struggling, the spotlight is on them, the more they try to do the worse it gets for them. The people are seeing the truth for the first time and the people are waking up. The people are taking back control. We are watching a show, enjoy it. Messages are being sent and the patriots know who is in charge.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
😋 Reach Your New Year’s Resolutions With The Help of Keto!
Get 51% OFF By Clicking The Link Above ^^^
🌿 Be The Best Version of Yourself in 2021 With Ageless Body
😍 Get 51% Off by Clicking Here ➡️ http://agewithx22.com
- A study conducted by the Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR) found that the coronavirus lockdowns cost the British economy nearly twice the economic output of Scotland or the entire south-east of England.
- The study said that the United Kingdom’s Gross Value Added (GVA) — a measurement that compares the total value of goods produced versus the cost of materials and labour — was £251 billion less than would have been expected without the pandemic and economic shutdowns.
- The business tax cuts have been maligned as contrary to the interests of workers. In reality, the corporate tax cut succeeded at allowing new business investment, creating jobs, raising wages, and increasing the economy’s size.
- A new Heritage Foundation report chronicles how the tax cuts were a success on each of these margins.
- Following the tax cuts, the Congressional Budget Office projected a sustained increase in business investment. Through 2019, actual investment outpaced the government scorekeeper’s projections.
- Tax cut-driven turnaround in investment also showed up as a spike in new manufacturing orders, small-business optimism, and new-business applications. Those forces helped boost gains for workers.
- New job openings surged in 2018, the year following the tax cuts, and about 83,000 more people voluntarily left their jobs for better opportunities at the end of 2019, compared with the pre-reform trend.
- The beginning of 2018 also marked a significant increase in wage growth.
- Following the tax cuts, wage growth for those workers increased to 3.8% by October 2019, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Census Bureau data also show that real household income reached an all-time high in 2019, growing by $4,400 (a 6.8% one-year increase). Other analyses showed a “tectonic shift” in private paid leave availability and increases in other non-wage compensation in 2018 and 2019.
- The tax cuts have also likely made the COVID-19 economic crisis less severe, helping the economy bridge the 2020 disruptions. Reversing those pre-crisis, pro-growth policies risks weakening the foundation for a quick economic recovery.
The Federal Reserve has created a new climate committee to address the risks climate change poses to financial stability.
The new effort, called the Financial Stability Climate Committee, will draw from expertise across the Federal Reserve system and is intended to tackle risks to the broader financial system, said Lael Brainard, a member of the Federal Reserve’s board of governors. She announced the new committee during remarks Tuesday at a virtual conference hosted by the sustainable investment group Ceres.
The Federal Reserve System is the central bank of the United States. It performs five general functions to promote the effective operation of the U.S. economy and, more generally, the public interest. The Federal Reserve:
• conducts the nation’s monetary policy to promote maximum employment, stable prices, and moderate long-term interest rates in the U.S. economy;
• promotes the stability of the financial system and seeks to minimize and contain systemic risks through active monitoring and engagement in the U.S. and abroad;
• promotes the safety and soundness of individual financial institutions and monitors their impact on the financial system as a whole;
• fosters payment and settlement system safety and efficiency through services to the banking industry and the U.S. government that facilitate U.S.-dollar transactions and payments; and
• promotes consumer protection and community development through consumer-focused supervision and examination, research and analysis of emerging consumer issues and trends, community economic development activities, and the administration of consumer laws and regulations.
- Where does the FED claim that they are supposed to attempt to stop man-made unverified climate change?
JUST IN: Elon Musk announces that Teslas can now be purchased in Bitcoin.
— The Bias News (@thebias_news) March 24, 2021
MUSK: Bitcoin paid to Tesla will be retained as Bitcoin, not converted to fiat currency.
— The Bias News (@thebias_news) March 24, 2021
Listen very carefully.
DIGEST the FULL GRAVITY of what the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES says in this clip.
- The Biden administration will allow one network television camera to film inside a Health and Human Services (HHS) facility temporarily housing migrant children in Texas later that day.
- “The pooled footage will be available to other media outlets following the delegation’s departure.
- Translation: the child holding facility will be staged, the biden administration will film it and then allow other MSM outlets to have it.
- Biden put a freeze on money in violation of budget rules that are designed to give Congress control of dispersing cash.
- The GAO (Government Accountability Office) is launching a review to determine whether Joe Biden violated the law.
- Politico reported:
the Government Accountability Office is launching a review to determine whether the new president broke the law by freezing the money in violation of budget rules designed to keep Congress in control of the cash flow, the federal watchdog confirmed this week.
- Remember when the Democrats launched an impeachment inquiry against Trump for *temporarily* freezing money that was allocated to Ukraine?
- The Senate Republicans who asked GAO to weigh in on Biden’s funding move said “billions in lawfully appropriated dollars … sit unused by the Biden administration,” which amounts to a violation of a 1974 law that curbs a president’s power to alter funding Congress provides. –
- White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki was asked about the $3.5 million Hunter Biden received from the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.
- Psaki brushed off the reporter’s question as if it was total nonsense with no documents to back up the claims.
- “I am not familiar with that claim. It does not sound like it is backed up with a lot of evidence,” she said.
- Last September the Senate Finance and Homeland Security Committees released a devastating report on the Biden crime family and backed up their claims with documents from the Treasury Department.
- According to documents the Senate committees obtained from the Treasury Department:
- Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow on February 14, 2014 and another $241,797 to a bank account for Rosemont Seneca Thornton from May-December 2015.
- North Korea conducted a missile test over the weekend, the first to occur since Joe Biden took office.
- According to Reuters, Pyongyang fired two short-range missiles over the weekend in a challenge to Joe Biden after his triple-fall going up the steps to board Air Force One.
- Joe Biden was asked about North Korea night after he returned to the White House from his trip to Ohio.
- “Do you consider that to be a real provocation by North Korea?” a reporter asked Biden.
- “No. According to the Defense Department, it’s business as usual. There’s no new—there’s no new wrinkle in what they did,” Biden said.
- “Will it affect diplomacy at all?” the reporter asked in a follow-up question.
- Biden laughed at the question and walked away.
We always knew.
What does NK represent?
KIM TO CHINA REPRESENTS SOMETHING VITAL [KEY].
Many will be buried before exposed [them/self].
FF / DISTRACTIONS.
We are talking to you.
Trust the plan.
- One day after imposing a 5-day ultra-strict lockdown set to take effect over Easter weekend (presumably to head off any holiday-inspired spread), German Chancellor Angela Merkel has abandoned the plan, though Germany is still planning to extend its current restrictions through April 18.
- Paul challenged Dr. Anthony Fauci directly during a recent Senate hearing, saying that wearing a mask after receiving the coronavirus vaccine amounted to “theater.”
Parents told to leave the airplane, because their child does not wear a mask. All the passengers decided to walk out with them. #israel
We are the 99% pic.twitter.com/4amAE8gwbj
— The Light – Truthpaper (@LightTruthpaper) March 22, 2021
President Biden: “When I ran, I said I wanted to be the president who would preside over the end of cancer as we know it. And we see the strides we’ve made, you talk to the docs and the researchers, I can tell you it’s within our reach.” pic.twitter.com/VWxD9AguvB
— The Hill (@thehill) March 24, 2021
- A week ago we reported that a judge agreed that the group “Voter GA” could inspect Fulton County Georgia ballots from the 2020 election:
- The inspection is moving forward as Jovan Pulitzer is asking for volunteers for a recount in Fulton County Georgia.According to Jovan, “Georgia is ready to go to scan the ballots.”
- Pulitzer shares:
Remember, this is history. This is history. You are about to see one of the pivotal events in history that will be talked about, literally, in text books and in history from here on out. It will definitely be talked about when it comes to elections in the future.”
- Will Georgia be the first state in the Union where fraudulent results will be identified in a forensic audit? No doubt the largest bucket of garbage ballots were recorded to steal this ultra-red God-loving state.
- The Republican-controlled Wisconsin state assembly passed a resolution to authorize an investigation into the 2020 presidential election.
- The resolution passed on a 58-35 party-line vote.
- The committee will now have subpoena power to compel testimony and gather documents.
- The Associated Press reported:
- President Trump had a sizable lead in Wisconsin on election night when crooked Democrat elections officials stopped counting ballots.
- By the next morning,Biden somehow took the lead.
- Joe Biden somehow outperformed Barack Obama’s 2008 performance and Hillary Clinton’s 2016 numbers in Milwaukee County despite the Census Bureau’s data indicating the county actually shrank in the last 10 years.
- Joe Biden ended up ‘winning’ Wisconsin by 21,000 votes.
Well done. Iowa voters elected @RepMMM, Pelosi cannot pick your Congresswoman.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) March 24, 2021
- Update (0739 ET): Bloomberg reports the massive containership blocking the Suez Canal has been dislodged from the bank of the canal and moved to the side, potentially easing disruption to one of the world’s most vital shipping lanes.