Watch The X22 Report On Video
The picture for many is becoming clearer and clearer. The people can now see how the Fed takes from the poor and gives to the rich. The [CB] system is breaking down, fuel prices are surging world wide, supply chain issued are felt all over the world, the people had to see the true plan of the [CB], hyperinflation is coming. Trump and the patriots are ready for the next phase the control of information. Trump and the patriots have been working on a system that will rival Twitter, YT, FB etc. These [DS] platforms will no long have the control over information, the fake news will no longer be able to spin the truth without the support of social media. The truth telling platform will change all of this, the [DS] poked a bear and now its roaring, buckle up it’s going to be glorious, the best is yet to come.
- Gas keeps getting more and more expensive, especially in California. But perhaps nowhere is it pricier than the remote central coast community of Gorda.The town’s only gas station is offering regular unleaded for $7.59. Premium is nearly $8.50.The town has long been known for having some of the highest prices in the country.
Hyperinflation is going to change everything. It’s happening.
— jack⚡️ (@jack) October 23, 2021
- The fallout of the Alec Baldwin shooting tragedy has led to further questions about how a ‘prop gun’ could have fired a live round that killed the film’s cinematographer Halyna Hutchins. Furthermore, another question that has gone under the radar is how the Baldwin shooting also led to the wounding of director Joel Souza.
- It wasn’t a “prop gun.” It was a gun that was being used as a prop. the gun used in the incident was also used off-set for “target practice.”
- “Multiple sources directly connected to the ‘Rust’ production tell TMZ … the same gun Alec Baldwin accidentally fired — hitting the DP and director — was being used by crews members off set as well, for what we’re told amounted to target practice,” the report added.
- A round of modern ammunition has four components:
- A primer, which starts the ignition process
- The casing, usually brass, which remains in the revolver as an empty shell casing after being fired.
- Gunpowder, which burns very quickly and generates a large amount of expanding gas. This, in turn, makes a lot of noise and light and pushes the fourth component out of the barrel
- The bullet
- Blank ammunition does not have a bullet. Therefore, if you are loading blanks you will not see a bullet poking out of the end of the shell casing. Blanks are not harmless. A blank round will propel a plug and gunpowder when fired. If you fire a blank from a pistol pressed against a person’s head the force of the explosion is enough to kill a man.
- Compare a blank 44 pistol caliber with a regular 44. The following is a 44 blank:
And here is a live 44 caliber round:
- If you are paying attention and are knowledgeable about a 44 caliber pistol, you will not confuse these two rounds. The brass is crimped in the 44 blank. The bullet is clearly visible in live 44 round.
- A U.S. Navy nuclear engineer and his wife pleaded not guilty on Wednesday to national security charges after they were accused of attempting to sell Navy secrets to a foreign government.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) did not issue a definitive answer about whether she will run for reelection in 2022
- “Oh, you think I’m going to make an announcement right here and now?” the House speaker said in response.
- When pressed again during the CNN interview, Pelosi stated: “Why would I tell you that now?” and added: “Probably, I would have that conversation with my family first, if you don’t mind.”
So the question is why is she holding off, if they [DS] is full control and they control the cheating in the election she would announce that she is running next year. Or is she waiting to see was else Durham releases, who else he indicts. Most likely when he unseals more indictments she will announce she is retiring.