Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB]/[WEF] lost the battle for the Green New Deal, the people around the world know it will not work. The younger generation realize that the economy no longer works for them and they are speaking out. The [CB]/[WEF] lost control and they are exposed, they will now need an event to cover it all up, but this will fail in the end. The [DS] is now backed into a corner, the investigation is continuing against Biden, they will need to make a move against Biden. Everything we are witnessing is based on the 2024 election. The people need to be awake and they must vote using the truth. The [DS] knows they won’t be able to cheat this time around, they are planning an October surprise, the patriots already know about this, countermeasures are in place. The vote will be protected.
"This winter, New York won't be using electric snow plows. Failure of vehicle tests has caused the local snow removal company to revert to diesel-powered vehicles." https://t.co/4vNkgGKJGe
— Peter Schweizer (@peterschweizer) November 8, 2023
From now on, we're only hiring Canadian loggers … https://t.co/OsCGkDG0Zl
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) November 7, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
- Collectively, Americans now owe $1.08 trillion on their credit cards, according to a report from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Steadily, persistently higher prices have caused consumers to spend down their savings and increasingly turn to credit cards to make ends meet.
- At the same time, credit cards are one of the most expensive ways to borrow money.
🚨U.S consumer keeps tapping credit cards
Credit-card balances are $154 billion higher than they were 1 year ago.
Largest annual increase since the New York Fed began tracking the data in 1999.
Not so worrisome because:
“The increase in balances is consistent with strong… pic.twitter.com/7uBpNoGQai
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) November 7, 2023
- nominal spending and real GDP growth over the same time frame” BUT this was a bit worrisome: “But credit card delinquencies continue to rise from their historical lows seen during the pandemic and have now surpassed pre-pandemic levels.”
🔊 … can't afford rent
Increases in rent affecting even successful people making above average income.
This rental market is forcing people to move further away from where they work. This guy has to move 45 minutes farther away to afford an apartment.
It is not just the… pic.twitter.com/6tdmrqesZ7
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) November 7, 2023
poor being affected.
TAKE A LISTEN
BREAKING: Housing market affordability is so bad that Zillow says it will take you 13.5 years to break even on a purchase from July onward, per Fortune.
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) November 8, 2023
- Special Counsel David Weiss was denied such authority in 2022 to investigate Hunter Biden, which confirms IRS whistleblower allegations, House Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan (R-OH) told reporters on Tuesday following Weiss’s interview.
- Weiss’s admission adds to a growing number of inconsistencies about the Justice Department’s five-year-long investigation into the president’s son.
- Citing the IRS agents’ accounts, some Republican lawmakers accuse President Joe Biden’s DOJ of politically interfering in the Hunter Biden tax probe. Attorney General Merrick Garland disputed the IRS agents’ claim in June. Garland said Weiss “was given complete authority to make all decisions” in the Hunter Biden tax probe, contradicting IRS whistleblowers and now Weiss’s testimony, according to Jordan.
- “When he was specifically asked, ‘Did you ever request special attorney authority under Section 515?’ Mr. Weiss’s response was ‘Yes,’ in the spring of 2022,” Jordan told reporters. “So that that goes to the heart of the matter.”
- Section 515(a) of title 28 of the United States Code permits Garland to appoint special counsel to “conduct any kind of legal proceeding, civil or criminal,” that “United States attorneys are authorized by law to conduct.”
- “He [Weiss] requested it [special counsel status] — was not given that request — and never had that authority throughout the time and yet he pretends that somehow he did have that,” the Ohio congressman explained.
- Garland finally gave Weiss special counsel status in August 2023, after Hunter Biden’s plea deal with Weiss fell apart.
- “So to me, that’s the key takeaway. He won’t answer a lot of questions. But that’s the key takeaway because this whole deposition was about the changing story we got from DOJ, regarding the authority that he had,” the chairman continued.
- “And that answer … is entirely consistent with what Mr. Shapley said after the October 7, 2022 meeting, when he said USA [United States Attorney] Weiss requested Special Counsel authority when it was sent to D.C. and Main DOJ denied his request and told him to follow the process,” Jordan said.
The mainstream media has a responsibility to also hold @POTUS accountable for his family’s influence peddling schemes.
They would rather turn a blind eye than cover arguably the biggest political scandal of our lifetimes. https://t.co/Ld4jFnTlUW
— Rep. James Comer (@RepJamesComer) November 7, 2023
Today, @RepJamesComer signed subpoenas for:
◼️ Hunter Biden
◼️ James Biden
◼️ Rob Walker pic.twitter.com/fuS3yR9r8z
— Oversight Committee (@GOPoversight) November 8, 2023
They’ve lost their minds
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 8, 2023
- Conservative talk show host and pundit Steven Crowder said he was censored by Google-owned video platform YouTube after releasing transgender Nashville school shooter Audrey Hale’s writings, which have been confirmed as authentic by the Nashville police.
- “We wanted to let you know our team reviewed your content, and we think it violates our violent criminal organizations policy,” YouTube said in a message to Crowder. In response, Crowder posted to X/Twitter “Wait until you see what we have in store for tomorrow.” Crowder also commented that the upcoming content would be exclusive to his Rumble channel.
Steven Crowder has done Americans a service. Not just because he has published the Nashville killer’s manifesto of anti-white racist hate, but more importantly has exposed the stranglehold that Google (surprise, surprise) has on the truth. YouTube’s censorship of conservative… https://t.co/yK19jIeHdI
— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) November 7, 2023
Why is our government, the mainstream media, and especially big tech going so far out of their way to hide and censor the facts of the Trans Terrorist Shooters manifesto?
In terms of per capita violence the radical trans movement is clearly one of the most radicalized violent…
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) November 7, 2023
- emerging groups in our country, yet they are protected at all costs. If only concerned, mothers at PTA meetings, & practicing Catholics were given that same benefit of the doubt by our FBI and DOJ who Sean them to be terrorists.
🚨 The federal government has mandated that all vehicles sold after 2026 must have a kill switch that can disable your vehicle based on your driving performance.
My amendment to defund that unconstitutional mandate failed tonight.
Here is the roll call:https://t.co/YWufj9BuMv
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) November 8, 2023
During debate last night on my amendment to defund the 2026 kill-switch mandate for cars, some Democrats claimed the technology wouldn’t monitor or disable cars. Here’s the actual law I had to read to them:
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) November 8, 2023
🚨BREAKING: The House of Reps has voted to censure Rep. Rashida Tlaib for her anti-Semitism.
22 Democrats voted in favor of it. pic.twitter.com/ejsaC1SfXy
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) November 8, 2023
“We are Congressional staffers on Capitol Hill and we are no longer comfortable being silent.”
Compressional staffers speak out on Palestine, demand their bosses listen to their constituents, and call for a ceasefire pic.twitter.com/RnzsSxg2C1
— Remi Kanazi (@Remroum) November 8, 2023
Streets occupied in France for morning prayers. pic.twitter.com/0C85zZxVRH
— RadioGenoa (@RadioGenoa) November 8, 2023
- While the people in the Gaza Strip live in poverty, with most of the 2 million population struggling to make ends meet, the leaders of Hamas live luxuriously in Qatar.
- According to the New York Post, the top three leaders of Hamas in Qatar are worth a combined $11 billion and enjoy extravagant lifestyles. The leaders include Ismail Haniyeh, Moussa Abu Marzuk, and Khaled Mashal.
- According to the Embassy of Israel to the United States, Abu Marzuk is worth $3 billion, Khaled Mashal and Ismail Haniyeh both worth $4 billion. Hamas has an annual turnover of $1 billion.
U.S. Voters Back Netanyahu, Reject Calls for Gaza Ceasefire
Most American voters view Benjamin Netanyahu favorably and more than two-thirds agree with the Israeli prime minister’s rejection of calls for a ceasefire in Gaza.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) November 8, 2023
The Biden administration has little concern about terrorism and "insurrection" from its leftist allies. https://t.co/akelg4sw1G
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) November 8, 2023
The Facebook whistleblower testimony today was insane. You couldn’t say the China Virus came from the lab, or that the vaccines weren’t stopping the spread, or ANYTHING about Hunter’s laptop… but you could run a pedo ring, no problem. https://t.co/GdyXwxaNKg
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) November 8, 2023
- Ohio Democrats have given a thumbs-up to Issue 1, which enshrines the right to an abortion within the state constitution.
- Following the Supreme Court’s reversal of Roe v. Wade in June, Ohio’s abortion restriction, which prohibits the procedure after six weeks without exceptions for cases of rape or incest, was enacted.
- Ohio’s woke medical professionals and advocates for abortion initiated efforts to place Issue 1 on the voting ballot.
- Ohio Issue 1, also known as the Right to Make Reproductive Decisions Including Abortion Initiative, is a ballot measure that would add a constitutional right to abortion and other reproductive health care in Ohio.
- According to the Ohio Capital Journal, members of the Ohio Ballot Board voted 3 to 2 to alter the previous version of the amendment from “abortion may be prohibited after fetal viability” to new language that reads the state must “always allow an unborn child to be aborted at any stage of pregnancy, regardless of viability” when necessary to preserve the health of the mother.
The proposed amendment would:
- Now that Ohio passed Issue 1, the amendment will become effective 30 days after the election.
The same mainstream media that covered up Jeffrey Epstein’s elite child trafficking ring for decades is now sweepingly trying to convince the public that killing babies is the #1 issue for voting Americans and that’s why Republicans lost yesterday.
It’s a laughable talking… pic.twitter.com/PuZf2Rezv7
— Patri0tsareinContr0l (@Patri0tContr0l) November 8, 2023
- The bottom line is that our elections are and always have been rigged and if we had a single honest election, the Democrats and Uniparty would never win again. That’s why as Trump says, we need to GUARD THE VOTE in 2024. We cannot and will not let them get away with it again.
It has now been revealed that the judge overseeing Trump's New York case likes to send gay nudes to his alumni buddies which further proves the anon proclamation that everyone against Trump is either a pervert or corrupt or both. These people are all sick.
Does this guy give you… pic.twitter.com/I6sAMBmGLu
— Green Lives Matter (@Ultrafrog17) November 7, 2023
- Epstein Island vibes or is it just me?
- The sham classified documents case that Jack Smith is spearheading against President Trump has encountered a couple of very significant setbacks in recent days—setbacks so severe that they have the potential to derail the entire case. President Trump says he has evidence that the Biden administration colluded with various federal agencies to arm Jack Smith with the ammunition for his indictment. Furthermore, he has disclosed an additional bombshell that could once again shake the foundation of the case.
- The paperwork shows that President Trump maintained an active security clearance at the very time when Jack Smith indicted him in the documents case—a fact the Biden regime was well aware of.
- Independent investigative journalist Julie Kelly disclosed the specifics in her post on the platform X. Here’s what Julie said:
And then this tidbit. A few weeks after the indictment was handed down, someone at Biden’s DOE noticed Trump still had security clearance for that agency and sent a memo saying his clearance should be removed. pic.twitter.com/cjCu9VJ3gI
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) November 3, 2023
Here’s a closeup of the image Julie shared:
- The twist in the story is that President Trump’s security clearance was revoked after discovery of the documents following a change in the status of those documents. It was on Biden’s request that NARA withdrew Trump’s privileges–a request that was granted. After, the documents were reclassified, providing the basis for the raid on Mar-a-Lago. The underlying objective all along was to seize incriminating documents from the Crossfire Hurricane investigation, destroy President Trump and fix the 2024 U.S. election.
- Election Day got off to a rough start in several districts in Northampton County, Pennsylvania.
- Lehigh Valley News has reported several voting machines in multiple districts across Northampton County are down due to “votes getting flipped and not recording properly.”
- Voting machines went down in Palmer Township, Bethany Wesleyan Church in Lehigh Township, College Hill Presbyterian Church in Easton, and at the Allen Township Fire Hall.
- The voting machines only flipped votes in the retention race between Judge Jack Panella and Judge Victor Stabile for the Pennsylvania Superior Court.
- In a press release, the Northampton County Elections Office stated: “It appears that when a voter selects a “Yes” or a “No” for one of the candidates for retention to the Pennsylvania Superior Court, the selection is recorded on the paper ballot and on the machine for the other candidate.”
- The statement continued, “The issue is limited to the retention of Superior Court Judges and is only an issue when recording the votes for when a voter selected a “Yes” for one candidate and a “No” for another candidate.”
- Read the full press release from the Northampton County Elections Office :
Per Lehigh Valley News:
- reports of a gas leak at a polling place that extended vote-counting hours had many armchair observers wondering if this was a repeat of the infamous State Farm Arena incident in 2020, when a water leak was reported in the early hours of Election Day.
- But the Democratic faithful were quick to fire back that there was no basis to believe that the gas leak had anything to do with the Democratic incumbent Andy Beshear’s declared victory in the deep red state.
- Officials are refuting online claims that a gas leak at one polling place in Kentucky’s largest county was election rigging that helped Democratic Gov. Andy Beshear win reelection.
- The delay was prompted by a legitimate report of gas emitting from a stove in the church, said Chris Whelan, a spokesperson for Louisville Gas & Electric. Gas was detected, but not at hazardous levels, she said. The stove was turned off and it dissipated.
ELECTION: There are lots of pundits explaining why the GOP didn't win the Kentucky governorship but none of them make much sense to me. How did the GOP AG receive 125K more votes than the GOP Gov candidate? Why did 57K fewer people vote for governor than AG? pic.twitter.com/3xxIVgQ9Xv
— @amuse (@amuse) November 8, 2023
Someone, please explain how Kentucky Republicans can vote in the GOP AG and SOS by 17%- 22% … And then vote for the Democrat for governor? How does that work? pic.twitter.com/TigSxZUki5
— The Gateway Pundit (@gatewaypundit) November 8, 2023
- The Maricopa County Elections Department oversaw another third-world election on Tuesday, where polling locations closed early unannounced, and voters were forced to drive around town looking for a place to vote.
- Additionally, live cameras recording signature verification and counting of votes at the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center were turned off or inaccessible, according to Maricopa County Republican Committee Chairman Craig Berland. Maricopa County even acknowledged the suspicious activity, alleging this was caused by a “network issue.”
However, when voters arrived at polling locations, many discovered they were closed as early as 4:30 p.m.
55% of American voters do not want a Glenn Youngkin presidential campaign in 2024https://t.co/vR8L3DUuBA
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 27, 2023
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) has hit an all-time low approval rating of 44%, according to a new poll by the UC Berkeley Institute of Governmental Studies and the Los Angeles Times.
- The Times reported Tuesday:
- Newsom’s approval rating was 44% in the late October poll, an 11-point slide from February when 55% of voters approved of his performance.
- Newsom lost support among Democrats as well as Republicans; 55% of respondents feel that the state is heading in the wrong direction. The poll sampled over 4,000 likely primary voters in California; The margin of error in the polls was 2.5%.
- Just yesterday, former Obama adviser and liberal media pundit David Axelrod commented on Biden’s dismal polling numbers, and it clearly looked like he was saying that Biden should drop out of the race.
- Someone high up must have made a well-placed phone call to Axelrod, because today he is insisting that his words were misinterpreted and that he was not calling for Biden to drop out.
- Anyone on the left who threatens the narrative gets called out, even this guy.
Axelrod on Biden: I didn’t tell him to drop out
- It’s the sweetest irony that the Kamala problem is Biden’s own doing. He put her on his 2020 ticket after boxing himself in with the promise to elect a woman. And in the Year of Patron Saint George Floyd, there was no chance it wouldn’t be a black one. (
So the question is, when Biden is removed they are left with a black woman, how is it going to look if they replace Kamala with a white man, they will need to replace Kamala with a black woman.
- Minnesota Supreme Court blocks bid to remove Trump from primary ballot in 14th Amendment challenge
- The Minnesota Supreme Court on Wednesday rejected an attempt to block Donald Trump from the state’s GOP primary ballot next year based on the 14th Amendment’s “insurrection clause” but said the challengers can try again to block from the general election ballot if the former president wins the Republican nomination.
- The 14th Amendment, ratified after the Civil War, says US officials who take an oath to uphold the Constitution are banned from future office if they “engaged in insurrection.” But the Constitution doesn’t say how to enforce the ban, and it has only been applied twice since 1919, which is why many experts view these challenges as a long shot.
- At oral arguments earlier this month, several of the justices appeared skeptical of removing Trump from the ballot. One justice said it might be prudent to exercise “judicial restraint,” while another nodded to the idea that the voters should probably be the ones who decide whether Trump returns to the presidency.
The New York Times projects that if the election were held today Trump would get over 300 electoral votes. CBS shows Trump up by 3 points nationwide — an 8 point swing from 2020's alleged results.
The reason is Bidenomics: Bloomberg finds 83% of voters are worried about the… https://t.co/gI27PrcpNz
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) November 8, 2023
- economy, and swing voters trust Trump to handle the economy by 10-20 points. Women and the elderly are most worried of all.
7 years ago today! pic.twitter.com/vFHO1GiaH2
— Eric Trump (@EricTrump) November 8, 2023
Hillary Clinton compares Trump to Hitler yet again. pic.twitter.com/IIwcUiW9CO
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) November 8, 2023
Make no mistake, as we sit here today, the Democrats are actively planning their 2024 “October Surprise.” They will use the media to carry their narrative – as they always do – and will launch this close enough to Election Day that the opposition (us) will no time to disprove.…
— Eric Trump (@EricTrump) November 7, 2023
- This is Democrat Playbook 101 and believe me it is currently in the works.
and three !!!
It must be done right.
It must be done according to the rule of law.
It must carry weight.
It must be proven in the court of law.
There can be no mistakes.
Good things sometimes take time.
Attempts to slow/block the inevitable [Justice] will fail.
[D]s election interference 2016.
>Clinton/Hussein illegal FISA
[D]s election interference 2018.
[D]s election interference 2020.
These people are sick.
We, the People, are the cure.
Fired/forced _ FBI?
Fired/forced _ DOJ?
Fired/forced _ State?
Fired/forced _ Senate?
Fired/forced _ Congress?
Fired/forced _ C_A
Fired/forced _ DoD?
Hired/install _ SC?
Hired/install _ Federal Judiciary?
Hired/install _ DOJ
Hired/install _ C_A
Locked & Loaded.
LFG!!! 🇺🇸🦅 pic.twitter.com/LqJ8Ncb9qC
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) November 7, 2023