[JB] economic policies are now destroying the economy, prices are moving up and the people are noticing the difference, this didn’t take long. The oil prices have risen since [JB] has taken office. The [CB] is preparing to raise rates, they are testing the markets, when they proceed this is the signal that they will be bringing down the economy. The patriots are now presenting the people with a new economic system. The [DS]/MSM has fallen right into the patriots trap. They believe they are protected by setting up fences and having the national guard out front. The military already knows who the real President is, what we are watching is a clandestine operation. Trump is now the shadow president running a shadow government. The NG will not be controlled by the [DS], the control will be by the real President .
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
😀Get The Best VPN For 50% Off Today!
Click Here https://www.virtualshield.com/x22
Make Yourself Anonymous Online!! 🕵️🛡️
I’d heard so many people complaining about gas prices that I looked it up. FWIW, average gas prices in the country have risen from $2.19 to $2.80 since the election. https://t.co/qeJKqzFcgR pic.twitter.com/qwPI6ndKud
— Mollie (@MZHemingway) March 7, 2021
- Joe Biden announced a new executive order that would require federal agencies to expand access to voter registration – making it easier for Democrats to steal elections.
- “It is the responsibility of the federal government to expand access to, and education about, voter registration and election information, and to combat misinformation, in order to enable all eligible Americans to participate in our democracy,” the order read.
- Biden’s EO orders federal agencies to expand voter registration, gives voting access and education to federal prisoners and improves ballot tracking for voters overseas.
- Biden’s announcement comes after the House passed H.R.1, a massive elections reform bill making it easier for Democrats to steal elections.
- A young Democrat voter in Minnesota complained to CNN about a lot of promises unkept by Joe Biden and the Democrat party.
- “They’re putting the stimulus check on the backburner. They’re putting the minimum wage hike on the backburner and they’re dropping bombs in Syria right now, and those bombs are kinda expensive for a dude that owes me $2,000.” the Biden voter said.
- Joe Biden’s killed tens of thousands of energy jobs his first day in office when he canceled contracts with the Keystone XL pipeline.
- Biden also bombed Syria to punish Iran for its attacks on US forces in Iraq.
TAKE A LISTEN
- Missouri Senator Roy Blunt announced that he will not be seeking reelection in 2022.
- Blunt has become the fifth GOP senator to announce his retirement in 2022. He joins Sens. Richard Shelby (AL), Rob Portman (OH), Richard Burr (NC), and Pat Toomey (PA). There could be more as well: Sens. Chuck Grassley (IA) and Ron Johnson (WI) are also reportedly pondering retirement after the midterms.
- Blunt is one of the more powerful Republicans in the Senate; he is the top Republican on the Senate Rules Committee and is number four among all his GOP colleagues.
Q !UW.yye1fxo 02/05/2018 10:41:35 ID:641129
- John Solomon revealed newly uncovered texts from the FBI showing more of their corrupt actions. This exercise of continued cover-ups is disgusting. The FBI has proven they are a corrupt band of dishonest crooks more than independent arbiters of justice.
Today’s texts showed the following:
The bureau had recently terminated its primary informant in the Russia probe Christopher Steele for leaking, and several of its leads about Russia-Trump collusion were falling apart. And inaccurate stories about the two biggest scandals in Washington were cropping up everywhere, even when FBI officials tried to work with reporters.
“Yes, the headline is REALLY misleading,” then-FBI deputy counsel Lisa Page wrote a colleague in a text message concerning a New York Times article that day. The text message didn’t further identify the article but made clear the article was the result of a bureau overture to reporters that backfired.
Page’s colleague reported that another official who saw the headline had “really flipped out,” “but then he read the article and was like ‘what’s the point?’ Which is really a question that answers itself.”
“I’m glad it was so superficial,” the colleague added. “If they decide to start digging deep, we are screwed on trying to protect some of our stuff related to that case.”
Page wrote back saying the article likely was the result of an FBI overture that went awry. “My guess is we ‘suggested’ a good news story about the Bu,” she wrote. “To remind people that we are still the good guys trying to keep America safe and not political operatives who sway elections.“
- The Supreme Court also threw out Attorney Lin Wood’s election challenge without comment
- The Supreme Court turned down EVERY SINGLE election case this year without comment.
- It was the Trump Wisconsin case that was dismissed this morning.
- Governor Greg Abbott (R) announced Texas launched “Operation Lone Star” to respond to the Biden Administration’s failure to secure the border.
- Joe Biden’s open border policies have created a migrant crisis at the US-Mexico border.
- Texas is fighting back and deploying National Guard troops, DPS officers, air, ground, marine and tactical border security assets to prevent the Mexican drug cartels and smugglers who are moving illegal aliens and drugs across the border.
- “The crisis at our southern border continues to escalate because of Biden Administration policies that refuse to secure the border and invite illegal immigration,” Abbott said in a statement. “Texas supports legal immigration but will not be an accomplice to the open border policies that cause, rather than prevent, a humanitarian crisis in our state and endanger the lives of Texans. We will surge the resources and law enforcement personnel needed to confront this crisis.”
Q are we going to have more freedom of speech on “private” public speech services or not?please answer this question
Some platforms will collapse under own weight of illegal activities.
There is enough signatures for a recall
You’ve never seen a signature verification process like the one about to be unleashed in California in 2021.
The new Secretary of State was just appointed by Newsom – she interviewed for the job during the Recall signature campaign.
Do you think they discussed it? https://t.co/zYtqWHMsTi
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) March 8, 2021
- Democrat New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy stood by his decision to send sickly Covid patients back into nursing homes.
- New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal convened a grand jury that is currently investigating a veterans home and elderly care facility where hundreds of people died from Covid.
- The grand jury may also be investigating nursing homes statewide with a high number of deaths because of Murphy’s order.
- “The investigation into such nursing homes and long-term care facilities is very much ongoing, and we are following the facts wherever they lead,” a spokesman for Grewal’s office said in January.
- New York’s Democrat Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins and State Assembly Speaker Carl Heastie on Sunday both called on Governor Cuomo to resign.
- Defiant Cuomo is refusing to resign, calling demands for him to step down by New York politicians “anti-democratic.”
Lawmakers introduce an impeachment resolution against New York Governor Cuomo
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced that fully vaccinated people can meet indoors without wearing masks or physical distancing.
- “There are some activities that fully vaccinated people can begin to resume now in the privacy of their own homes. Everyone — even those who are vaccinated — should continue with all mitigation strategies when in public settings,” CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said in a statement.
- People who have been fully inoculated can now visit their own family members according to the new CDC guidelines.
- “For example, fully vaccinated grandparents can visit indoors with their unvaccinated healthy daughter and her healthy children without wearing masks or physical distancing, provided none of the unvaccinated family members are at risk of severe COVID-19,” according to the CDC guidance.
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) March 8, 2021
Think about what Trump aloud the [DS] to do, they got what they wanted, Biden in as President, the ability to reverse Trumps policies, is this working in their favor or against them. Those individuals in the Senate and house that are pushing all this will go down with the ship
Why is the National Guard in DC, because the Ds [DS] are not in control, they are afraid, they are panicking
The Shadow President is behind all of this.
The Ds think Trump is going to send in the federal troops, and the DC National Guard will tell the Guardsmen to fight.
Psychological, irregular warfare
Trump created No Such Agency (the space force) to show the military the truth, to capture the real counts. The military knows that Trump won.
Trump is doing what Obama was doing to him, he is a shadow president
Trump is traveling all over the country CLANDESTINELY. They’re being flown around by the military.
When we’re done he’ll claim Kenyan citizenship as a way to escape.