“I Do Believe They Are Going To Decertify The Election”,Counter Punch, 15th Round – Ep. 2574
Watch The X22 Report On Video
China’s economy is beginning to breakdown. The [CB] are trying to push their Great Reset. The people are pushing back. The new currency is now coming into focus, countries are starting to adopt alternative currencies where the [CB] will have no control.States in the US are now looking at alternative currencies. The [DS] is now preparing their event, we are in a full blown information war. The [DS]/fake news will now push as many distractions as possible to keep the focus of the main event. The main event is the election fraud, the [DS] cheated to put the resident in place. As we get closer and closer to the forensic audit being released we will see more draconian measures to keep the news cycle clogged and the people talking about other things. When this begins to fail, they will then push riots and a communication blackout. We are now in the 15th round, the counter punch is coming and the election will most likely be decertified.
- Prices of some staples have been driven sky-high. Some of the truly startling annual numbers from Friday’s Producer Price Index:
- Beef and Veal: +59.2 percent
- Pork: +34.1 percent
- Chickens: +32 percent
- Fish: +18 percent
- Turkey: +41.4 percent
- Fresh eggs: +31.7 percent
- Shortening and cooking oils are up a jaw dropping 43.5 percent.
- Not all food prices are up, of course. Dairy prices are down. Fresh fruits and vegetable prices have fallen (although canned fruits and vegetable prices are up).
- Grain prices are up an incredible 98 percent, although that largely reflects the plunge in global demand last year combined with a surge this year.
Bitcoin poor store of value, could collapse drastically, central bankers warn
- The governor of Sweden’s central bank, Stefan Ingves, said during a recent banking conference in Stockholm that bitcoin’s value could collapse drastically. He compared the digital currency to stamp-collecting, casting doubt on its validity and long-term feasibility. “Private money usually collapses sooner or later,” he said, adding, “And, sure, you can get rich by trading in bitcoin, but it’s comparable to trading in stamps.”
- Ingves said that regulatory scrutiny of cryptocurrencies would likely increase as the popularity of the digital assets grows.
- Meanwhile, Bank of Mexico Governor Alejandro Díaz de León said on Thursday that, in his view, bitcoin was a tool for barter rather than viable as legal tender. He described it as a poor store of value, citing its wild price swings. “Whoever receives bitcoin in exchange for a good or service, we believe that is more akin to bartering because that person is exchanging a good for a good, but not really money for a good,” he was quoted as saying by Reuters.
Ukraine Parliament Passes Law To Legalize And Regulate Cryptocurrency
- Ukraine has become the latest country to legalize cryptocurrency, just days after El Salvador adopted Bitcoin as legal tender.
- In an almost unanimous vote on Sept. 8, the Ukrainian Parliament adopted a virtual asset bill making cryptocurrency and other digital assets legal in the country.
- Known as Bill No. 3637 On Virtual Assets, the draft bill provides clarification on how individuals and businesses utilizing digital currency can be properly protected and also determines how Ukraine will regulate the cryptocurrency market going forward.
- A total of 276 Ukrainian lawmakers voted for the bill, which now heads to the desk of President Volodymyr Zelensky.
- As per the official website of the Ukraine Parliament, the new law “provides for a comprehensive settlement of legal relations arising in connection with the circulation of virtual assets in Ukraine, to determine the rights and obligations of participants in the virtual assets market, the principles of state policy in the field of circulation of virtual assets.”
Watch: President Biden Appears to Get Booed at 9/11 Anniversary Ceremony at ‘Ground Zero’ in New York City
President Joe Biden appeared to get booed at the 9/11 anniversary memorial ceremony at Ground Zero in New York City. Watch:
- “Terrible, terrible,” a man says among booing from multiple people in attendance.
- President Biden, meanwhile, appeared with former presidents and other political figures at the ceremony.
Exclusive: Prince Andrew is served with legal papers at his home in Britain and sued for sexual assault by Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts, who claims she was forced to have sex with him as a teen
- Virginia Roberts’ attorneys filed a document Friday showing an affidavit of service was served at the Duke of York’s home in Windsor, England, on August 27
- An agent for Roberts handed them over to police officers at the property
- Roberts, an alleged victim of convicted pedophile Epstein, filed a lawsuit against Prince Andrew in federal court in Manhattan, New York, on August 9
- She claims she was forced to have sex with the royal 3 times when she was 17
- Andrew has long denied the allegations and has not been charged
Doctor Wants To Be ‘Scary To The Public’ And Inflate COVID Numbers, ‘If You Don’t Get Vaccinated, You Know You’re Going To Die’
- North Carolina doctor wants to be “scary” to the public by inflating COVID-19 numbers and claiming people will die without vaccines
- National File has obtained a recording of a Zoom video conference call between physicians and a marketing director at Novant Heath New Hanover Regional Medical Center, a group of 20 hospitals, clinics, and offices that treat patients in North Carolina and South Carolina.
- In the recording, Mary Rudyk, MD tells Director of Marketing Carolyn Fisher and another hospital employee that she wants the hospitals to become more “scary to the public” by inflating the number of COVID-19 patients, and by using messaging that falsely tells individuals “If you don’t get vaccinated, you know you’re going to die.”
- In the clip, Fisher seems confused by questions raised by Rudyk regarding how COVID-19 patients are counted. After Fisher explains this process, Rudyk asserts that the hospitals should become “scary” in their messaging about COVID-19, inflate their total number of COVID-19 patients by counting those who have recovered, and suggest that people will die without taking one of the controversial COVID-19 vaccines.
- The video was obtained from an internal source at Novant Health, and was recorded earlier this week. The clip features three speakers: Rudyk, Fisher, and Shelbourn Stevens, president of who promises to speak with MacDonald about inflating the count of COVID-19 patients “offline.”
- After the first speaker seems to answer a question about how COVID-19 patient counts are determined and shared with the public, MacDonald responds, “I guess my feeling at this point in time is, maybe we need to be completely a little bit more scary to the public.” She then introduces her idea to inflate the total number of COVID-19 patients by counting patients who recovered.
Psaki Refuses to Give an Answer When Asked Why American Workers Are Required to be Vaccinated But Illegal Aliens Are Not (VIDEO)
- White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki refused to give an answer when asked why American workers are required to be vaccinated but illegal aliens are not.
DOOCY: Vaccines are required for “people at a business with more than 100 people. It is not a requirement for migrants at the border. Why?”@PressSec: “That’s correct”
*moves to the next question* pic.twitter.com/GK7YQraDS5
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) September 10, 2021
- Denmark’s high vaccination rate has enabled it to become one of the first EU countries to lift all domestic restrictions, after 548 days with curbs in place to limit the spread of Covid-19,
- The return to normality has been gradual, but as of Friday, the digital pass – a proof of having been vaccinated – is no longer required when entering nightclubs, making it the last virus safeguard to fall.
- More than 80% of people above the age of 12 in the Scandinavian country have had the two shots, leading the Danish government to declare as of midnight it no longer considers Covid-19 a “socially critical” disease.
- “I wouldn’t say it is too early. We have opened the door but we have also said that we can close it if needed,” Søren Riis Paludan, a professor of virology at Aarhus University in Denmark’s second largest city, said.
Investigation: 26 Out Of 27 Scientists Who Claimed Wuhan COVID Origins Were “Conspiracy Theories” — Had Ties To Wuhan
- 26 out of the 27 scientists who wrote a letter in Lancet medical journal last year claiming COVID coming from the Wuhan lab was a “conspiracy” had ties to the Wuhan lab.
- This letter helped shut down the debate over the lab being a source of the virus.
- From The Daily Mail:
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) reacted on Thursday to the rumblings of President Joe Biden’s plan to impose vaccine requirements on businesses, emphasizing that it is “fundamentally wrong” to cause individuals to lose their jobs over their choice about the vaccine, and he vowed to fight it.
- “I could say the one thing that I’m concerned about is them trying to force mandates on individuals and businesses. How could we get to the point in the country where you would want to have someone lose their job because of their choice about the vaccine or not?” DeSantis asked during a press conference on Thursday.
- “I mean, look, some folks have reasons to do, maybe they’re making the wrong decision, but to put them out of work and send them and not let them earn a living because of this, I just think that that’s fundamentally wrong,” he said, noting that officials are only alienating more people with these coercive measures:
- ” I don’t think it actually helps to get more people to ultimately do it, but I do not believe that people should lose their jobs over this issue, and we will fight that,” he vowed:
- “If they try to do that through a rule like the Department of Labor, I don’t think they have the legal authority to do that, but we obviously would want to support protections for people who were just trying to earn a living,” DeSantis said.
Federal Law Enforcement Association Representing 30,000 Officers and Agents Opposes Biden’s Covid Vax Mandate – Floats Lawsuit
- The Federal Law Enforcement Association representing 30,000 law enforcement officers and agents opposed the vaccine mandate.
- “[Biden’s] executive order villainizes employees for reasonable concerns and hesitancies and inserts the federal government into individual medical decisions. People should not be made to feel uncomfortable for making a reasonable medical choice,” Larry Cosme, President of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association (FLEOA) wrote.
More Than Half of America Has United in Opposition to Biden’s Federal Vaccine Mandates
- Twenty-seven states that have gone on the record in opposition to the federal vaccine mandates. Those statements are listed below.
Alaska Governor Mike Dunleavy issued a statement.
“It is clear from the data and empirical evidence over the last year that the vaccine is the most effective way to fight Covid 19. From what we are seeing in our hospitals, the very ill are mostly those who are unvaccinated. As Governor, and as someone who had Covid and has been vaccinated, I will continue to recommend that Alaskans speak to their healthcare providers and discuss the merits of the vaccine based on their individual healthcare needs.”
“With that said, President Biden’s attempt to force vaccinations is ill conceived, divisive, and unamerican. At a time in which we are called to work together, forced medical procedures run counter to our collective sense of fairness and liberty. My administration is aggressively identifying every tool at our disposal to protect the inherent individual rights of all Alaskans.
“This is ridiculous and unenforceable. If there was ever a case for the 25th Amendment…,” Governor Dunleavy also tweeted.
This is ridiculous and unenforceable. If there was ever a case for the 25th Amendment…https://t.co/yibulJ298Z#25thAmendment #akgov #Alaska
— Governor Mike Dunleavy (@GovDunleavy) September 10, 2021
Alabama Governor Key Ivey spoke out about her intention to fight the mandate.
“I encourage Alabamians to take the vaccine – have been since the beginning, but we’re never going to mandate it,” Ivey said. “And we certainly aren’t going to allow Washington, D.C., and this president to tell Alabama what to do. Here in Alabama, we don’t put up with that nonsense.”
Ivey also posted a statement on Twitter about President Biden’s “outrageous, overreaching mandates.”
Once again, @POTUS has missed the mark. His outrageous, overreaching mandates will no doubt be challenged in the courts. Read my full statement below. #alpolitics pic.twitter.com/9BNbvenVEJ
— Governor Kay Ivey (@GovernorKayIvey) September 9, 2021
Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey also issued a statement in opposition to the federal government’s mandate.
“The Biden-Harris administration plans on fining businesses $14,000 for every employee not tested or vaccinated — but somehow they’ve exempted one of their largest federal agencies from the mandate?” Governor Ducey said, noting the USPS is ‘exempt.’
“Maybe it’s because they realize this is pure government overreach,” Ducey added. “Maybe it’s because they realize this will only make workforce shortages worse. Or maybe it’s simply a case of ‘rules for thee, not for me.’ It’s hypocrisy and Arizona will not stand for it.”
Maybe it’s because they realize this is pure government overreach. Maybe it’s because they realize this will only make workforce shortages worse. Or maybe it’s simply a case of “rules for thee, not for me.” It’s hypocrisy and Arizona will not stand for it. 2/2
— Doug Ducey (@dougducey) September 9, 2021
Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson has also issued a statement in opposition.
In response to President Biden’s Covid-19 action plan: pic.twitter.com/550XsT704V
— Gov. Asa Hutchinson (@AsaHutchinson) September 9, 2021
On Saturday, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis spoke out against the mandates.
“I would just say, generally, when you are taking action that is unconstitutional that threatens the jobs of people in my state, many, many thousands of jobs, I am standing for them, we are going to protect their jobs against federal overreach,” the governor said.
Earlier, DeSantis actually issued a statement in opposition to Biden’s executive order before it was officially issued.
“How could we get to the point in this country where you would not let them earn a living because of their choice on the vaccine?” Gov. DeSantis said. “I just think that’s fundamentally wrong. I do not believe that people should lose their jobs over this issue, and we will fight that.”
“How could we get to the point in this country where you would not let them earn a living because of their choice on the vaccine? I just think that’s fundamentally wrong. I do not believe that people should lose their jobs over this issue, and we will fight that.” @GovRonDeSantis pic.twitter.com/QEm1ankGTm
— Christina Pushaw (@ChristinaPushaw) September 9, 2021
Georgia’s Governor Brian Kemp responded to Biden’s remarks.
“I will pursue every legal option available to the state of Georgia to stop this blatantly unlawful overreach by the Biden administration,” Kemp tweeted.
I will pursue every legal option available to the state of Georgia to stop this blatantly unlawful overreach by the Biden administration.
— Governor Brian P. Kemp (@GovKemp) September 9, 2021
Idaho Gov. Brad Little also issued a statement, although it is unclear if the governor is planning legal action.
“Today’s actions from President Biden amount to government overreach,” Little wrote. “Government should stay out of decisions involving employers and their employees as much as possible. I’ve advocated for and championed fewer government regulations and mandates on business.”
I still urge Idahoans to choose safe and effective ways to protect themselves from COVID-19 for the continued health and prosperity of the people of Idaho.
— Brad Little (@GovernorLittle) September 9, 2021
Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb came out in strong opposition to the Biden vaccine mandate.
“The announcement from President Biden is a bridge too far,” Holcomb said in a statement. “Private businesses should be able to look at their own mission, their staff and their goals and make the decision best for them that will keep their doors open. I believe it is fundamentally a citizen’s right to choose whether or not to get the vaccine. While I wish everyone would get the vaccine, we are a country built on this exact type of freedom.”
Indiana’s Attorney General Todd Rokita threatened a lawsuit if the federal government took action to violate Indiana citizens’ rights.
“My team and I, along with other like-minded attorneys general, are reviewing all legal action on how to stand against these authoritarian actions by the Biden administration,” Rokita said. “We will be prepared to file suit if Biden seeks illegal actions restricting Hoosiers’ liberties.”
Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds also issued a statement in opposition, but it is not clear if the governor is planning on legal action.
“As I’ve said all along, I believe and trust in Iowans to make the best health decisions for themselves and their families,” Governor Reynolds wrote. “It’s time for President Biden to do the same. Enough is enough.”
As I’ve said all along, I believe and trust in Iowans to make the best health decisions for themselves and their families. It’s time for President Biden to do the same. Enough is enough. (3/3/)
— Gov. Kim Reynolds (@IAGovernor) September 9, 2021
While Kansas Gov. Laura Kelly’s office said it is “reviewing” the executive order, state Attorney General Derek Schmidt issued a statement in direct opposition.
“President Biden yesterday scolded ‘this is not about freedom,’ but the rule of law most certainly is,” Schmidt said in a statement. “If the president’s overreaching rhetoric becomes federal action, then rest assured we will vigorously challenge it.”
While Kentucky has a Democratic Governor, the state’s attorney general has nonetheless questioned the constitutionality of the mandate.
In the coming days our courts will have to determine whether his actions can stand. This office will be a part of those discussions. (2/2)
— Attorney General Daniel Cameron (@kyoag) September 10, 2021
While Louisiana has a Democratic governor, the state’s Attorney General Jeff Landry, who has fought university vaccine mandates in the past, has come out against Biden’s executive order.
Perhaps @POTUS forgot that we are a republic not a monarchy. The decision of an individual to get a COVID shot is not the President’s to make. If Biden attempts to mandate it upon Louisiana citizens, I will challenge his unconstitutional overreach in court.
— AG Jeff Landry (@AGJeffLandry) September 10, 2021
Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves also declared his state’s opposition to the executive order.
“The President has no authority to require that Americans inject themselves because of their employment at a private business,” Governor Reeves wrote. “The vaccine itself is life-saving, but this unconstitutional move is terrifying. This is still America, and we still believe in freedom from tyrants.”
The President has no authority to require that Americans inject themselves because of their employment at a private business. The vaccine itself is life-saving, but this unconstitutional move is terrifying. This is still America, and we still believe in freedom from tyrants.
— Tate Reeves (@tatereeves) September 9, 2021
Missouri Governor Mike Parson declared that his state would be standing up to the executive order.
“Vaccination protects us from serious illness, but the decision to get vaccinated is a private health care decision that should remain as such,” Governor Parson wrote. “My administration will always fight back against federal power grabs and government overreach that threatens to limit our freedoms.”
Vaccination protects us from serious illness, but the decision to get vaccinated is a private health care decision that should remain as such. My administration will always fight back against federal power grabs and government overreach that threatens to limit our freedoms. (3/3)
— Governor Mike Parson (@GovParsonMO) September 9, 2021
Governor Parson followed that up with a statement promising ‘strong legal action’ on ‘mulitple fronts.’
“I don’t plan on letting that happen in Missouri,” Parson said. “I think the president is totally wrong on the policy he’s setting forth.”
Montana Governor Greg Gianforte denounced the Biden mandate.
President Biden’s vaccination mandate is unlawful and un-American. We are committed to protecting Montanans’ freedoms and liberties against this gross federal overreach.
— Governor Greg Gianforte (@GovGianforte) September 9, 2021
Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts also declared his state’s opposition to the federal government’s overreach.
“Americans, not the federal government, are responsible for taking charge of their personal health,” Ricketts wrote. “It is not the role of the federal government to mandate their choices. Nebraska will stand up…working with the Attorney General to explore all our options.”
Americans, not the federal government, are responsible for taking charge of their personal health. It is not the role of the federal government to mandate their choices.
— Gov. Pete Ricketts (@GovRicketts) September 9, 2021
New Hampshire Gov. also issued scathing remarks against the vaccine mandate.
“Forcing people to choose between their jobs and livelihood or the vaccine is not an appropriate way to increase vaccine uptake…”
“Yesterday’s actions by the Biden administration are another example of saying one thing, then doing another and creating instability and mistrust at a time when the American people need serious leadership,” Sununu said on Friday. “New Hampshire’s workforce, most especially in health care, is at a critical level and unilateral mandates by the federal government could lead to shortages in multiple areas that are already at grave risk.”
North Dakota Governor Greg Burgum issued a forceful statement in opposition.
“President Biden’s misguided plan steers our country down a dangerous path away from states’ rights and the freedom of private businesses to make their own decisions on vaccinations. We stand opposed to this blatant federal overreach,” Burgum said. “Safe, effective vaccines remain our best tool for preserving hospital capacity and ensuring access to care, but forcing a vaccine mandate on private employers is not the role of the state or federal government.
“We have reached out to the North Dakota Attorney General’s Office to discuss options for mounting a legal challenge to this mandate, which goes against everything I believe as a governor, a business owner and an American,” Burgum continued. “The White House needs to be reminded that the states created the federal government, not the other way around, and we will always vigorously defend states’ rights.”
Ohio Governor Mike DeWine gave a mildly reproachful statement that was nonethless principally in opposition to the vaccine mandate.
I think the President made a mistake by announcing federal vaccine mandates. We should be focused on the science of preventing virus spread – the vaccine is our best tool to stop COVID – but people and business owners should make their own decisions about vaccination.
— Governor Mike DeWine (@GovMikeDeWine) September 10, 2021
Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt said, “as long as I am governor, there will be no government vaccine mandates in state.”
It is not the government’s role to dictate to private businesses what to do.
Once again President Biden is demonstrating his complete disregard for individual freedoms and states’ rights.
As long as I am governor, there will be no government vaccine mandates in Oklahoma.
— Governor Kevin Stitt (@GovStitt) September 9, 2021
South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster also issued a statement declaring opposition to the mandates.
“The American Dream has turned into a nightmare under President Biden and the radical Democrats,” Governor McMaster wrote. “They have declared war against capitalism, thumbed their noses at the Constitution, and empowered our enemies abroad.”
“Rest assured, we will fight them to the gates of hell to protect the liberty and livelihood of every South Carolinian,” he added.
Rest assured, we will fight them to the gates of hell to protect the liberty and livelihood of every South Carolinian.
— Gov. Henry McMaster (@henrymcmaster) September 9, 2021
South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem also issued a statement in anticipation of Biden’s formal announcement.
“South Dakota will stand up to defend freedom,” Noem wrote. “Joe Biden see you in court.”
South Dakota will stand up to defend freedom. @JoeBiden see you in court.
— Governor Kristi Noem (@govkristinoem) September 9, 2021
Tennessee’s Governor Bill Lee also stated his broad opposition to the federal mandate.
“The Constitution won’t allow this power grab, and in the meantime, I will stand up for all Tennesseans,” Gov. Lee wrote.
The Constitution won’t allow this power grab, and in the meantime, I will stand up for all Tennesseans.
— Gov. Bill Lee (@GovBillLee) September 9, 2021
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announced the state is already working to halt Biden’s vaccine mandate ‘power grab’.
“Biden’s vaccine mandate is an assault on private businesses,” Abbott said. “I issued an Executive Order protecting Texans’ right to choose whether they get the COVID vaccine & added it to the special session agenda. Texas is already working to halt this power grab.”
Biden’s vaccine mandate is an assault on private businesses.
I issued an Executive Order protecting Texans’ right to choose whether they get the COVID vaccine & added it to the special session agenda.
Texas is already working to halt this power grab.https://t.co/TwoQMhDxoM
— Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) September 9, 2021
Utah Governor Spencer Cox issued a statement questioning the legality of the order.
“Getting vaccinated is the single most important thing people can do right now to protect ourselves and our community and reduce the spread of the Delta variant. While we support efforts that encourage vaccinations, we have serious concerns about the legality of the order.”
West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice blasted Biden’s vaccine mandate.
“What President Biden is doing right now, coming out and saying that any employer that has more than 100 employees, making it mandatory that they get vaccinated and everything, I absolutely think that is wrong,” he said. “I am absolutely not in support of doing that in any way in the state of West Virginia.”
Wyoming Governor Mark Gordon also issued a statement saying: “Not now, and not ever.”
“The Biden Administration’s announcement to mandate COVID-19 vaccinations or weekly testing for private businesses is an egregious example of big government overreach.
Our Constitution was written and fought for to protect our liberties as American citizens. This administration’s latest pronouncement demonstrates its complete disregard for the rule of law and the freedoms individuals and private companies enjoy under our Constitution. In Wyoming, we believe that government must be held in check.
I have asked the Attorney General to stand prepared to take all actions to oppose this administration’s unconstitutional overreach of executive power. It has no place in America. Not now, and not ever.”
WEIRD: Last Night FBI Releases Heavily Redacted Records from Secret Probe “Operation Encore” into 9-11 Hijackers Support Network Inside US
- In a surprise and suspicious record drop, the FBI released documents last night on the evening of September 11, related to the secret probe “Operation Encore”. The probe looked into the support network within the United States behind the 9-11 hijackers.
- Catherine Herridge from CBS reported on the release. Of course, Americans don’t have the ability to handle the truth according to the Deep State, this is why the documents are heavily redacted. Of course, ultimately it is because there are things the Deep State don’t want us to know.
#9/11 NEW: Saturday night FBI releases heavily redacted records from secret probe “Operation Encore” into 9/11 hijackers support network inside US. Uncovered apparent links to known al Qaeda facilitator for Osama bin Laden, Blind Sheikh among others. https://t.co/msK60RMvtr pic.twitter.com/SiBQQpx7mE
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) September 12, 2021
Declassified FBI docs indicate San Diego support network for 9/11 hijackers replicated in Falls Church Va. Operation Encore agent Gonzalez called it a domestic support “blueprint.” Cleric al-Awlaki – later targeted for death by CIA – at center of both. https://t.co/J2rlUdBMQ7
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) September 12, 2021
Anonymous ID: 3bf604 No.1068411
This should be also.
4chan Thread/Post: 147547939 / 147586045
Direct Link: 147586045
- Trump called into a press event for a boxing match between 44-year-old Vitor Belfort and 58-year-old Evander Holyfield, where he was asked to name a person against whom he would step in the ring Saturday and describe how that fight would play out.
- “Well, if I had to pick somebody in the world, not only a professional boxer — because I’ll take a pass on the professional boxers, that could be a very dangerous subject,” Trump replied. “But if I had to box somebody, I think probably my easiest fight would be Joe Biden, because I think he’d go down very, very quickly. Very, very quickly.”
If you remember the fight in the movie, Rocky allowed Drago to through all the punches, Rocky just sat back and took each punch, by defending his body. Drago started to tire, he couldn’t throw any more punches, and on this day Nov 27, 1985, Rocky knocked Drago out in the 15th round.
Trump is a counter puncher, he doesn’t hit first, but when he fights back the punch is ten times harder, this tell us that Trump and the patriots are about to hit the DS very hard,
Trump tweeted out the following
Trump: ‘I do believe they are going to decertify the election’
- President Donald Trump just dropped bombshell news on the matter of election integrity by predicting that officials will “decertify” the 2020 presidential election.
- Discussing consequences for the “rigged” election, Trump told The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft during a Friday afternoon interview, “I do believe they are going to decertify the election.”
11 thoughts on ““I Do Believe They Are Going To Decertify The Election”,Counter Punch, 15th Round – Ep. 2574”
Pingback: “I Do Believe They Are Going To Decertify The Election”,Counter Punch, 15th Round – Ep. 2574 - INFOCLASH NEWS
Okay – we know all this – I’m just concerned – WHEN DOES IT STOP!!!!! The DS WILL PUSH BACK FOR ALL ETERNITY – IT HAS TO END – WHEN DOES IT END??????? If Evidence comes out – hard proof – open and shut case – IT WILL NEED TO END – OTHERWISE – THESE PEOPLE WILL NEVER END THEIR PUSH BACK – SOMEONE HAS TO END IT AND PUT THEM IN A HOLE AND CORNER WHERE THEY CAN’T PUSH ANYMORE!!!!!! If it’s getting worse and worse for them WHY ARE THEY STILL DOING WHAT THEY ARE DOING – WHY ISN’T MORE INFORMATION COMING OUT – Good Luck when it comes to NYC – This is my MAJOR, MAJOR CONCERN – People here are creatures of habit – they want to out to the movies, they want to go to eat – they want to go see Broadway Plays – They will suffer with an unsafe vaccine just so they can get a day – night out – Hell, look what happened to Eric Bolling – Newsmax – he did an interview – said he tried to get in to a restaurant to eat out – wouldn’t let him in – so he caved and got a vaccine!!!!! What About That – You have to live here to know!!!!! I keep hoping NYC will finally wake up – I keep praying to GOD – We need help to wake these people up!!!! Find Me a Class Action Lawsuit – in NYC or anywhere – I’ll sign on !!!!
Pingback: “I Do Believe They Are Going To Decertify The Election”,Counter Punch, 15th Round – Ep. 2574 | awarecitizen.com
I am so exhausted. You say you think they are going to decertify the election. We haven’t seen the results from the Arizona audit yet. That is only one state.
How come no mention of Biden declaring war on the American people with made up powers empowering the labor department to make people get vaccinated or tested? The message is clear…forget being able to work and take care of your family.
Have you mentioned the deaths from the vaccine? Have you mentioned the warnings from doctors about the eventual deaths from blood clots cutting off oxygen overworking the lungs leading to heart failure? Have you mentioned that the doctors putting out warning say the vaccine is not a vaccine at all but a time bomb that will hit us and the rest of the world in years 2-3???
I want truth and nothing but the truth as should everyone else.
I hope you are right.
Dave first and foremost I absolutely love your updates. I start my day listening to both episodes. My question or suggestion regarding your 2×22 telegram account. You have a number of trolls that are putting disputing images on your telegram page. We cant report them I don’t know why (Maybe because there is no moderator). If you can please clean up the page, we your followers would greatly appreciate it.
disgusting images to troll every follower responding to your page.
barry saluted on camera Saturday. Who was he saluting to? I believe he was saluting to his fellow GENERALS in afgan – the 5 he traded bergdahl for who are in charge now. I don’t think anyone is above him with this muslim push. in 2008 he said he was going to fundamentally transform America. Only THEN he didn’t say HOW. He has just shown us. He accomplished many things during the afgan pullout. He caused more violence, murder and loss. He humiliated America. He humiliated America’s military. He has demoralized us America people. He scolds us every chance he gets. He was on the TV last night stumping for newsome and telling us what to do. He is celebrating himself. First the party-then the salute. Everything is working his way. He got 100,000+ muslims into America with men married to little girls. That doesn’t belong here. Yet no one will come out and say it out loud for the world to hear. He is not in the basement anymore. This is his 13th year in office. He never stepped down or away from the leaders chair. Smooth transition? He NEVER transitioned. He spied and conspired on Trump to break him. I thought espionage and conspiracy were heavy crimes. Yet nothing happened to him and he’s moved on to full on TRAITOR. He was never contained. Look at him NOW. I’m scared living here now, but there is no where else to go. Thank you for all your reports.
Just have to say, I love your videos. All the way over here in beautiful Ireland, most people are still sleepwalking & refusing to believe they’re being fooled. I’ve stopped trying to waken them- no point.
Most of your videos give great hope whilst some remind me this is a long battle. Today’s was one such video.
Still, keep up the amazing work and as they said over here during the Troubles, and which has become synonymous with Irish paramilitaries but which is very fitting for the world at this time:
“Tiocfaidh ár lá”, meaning “Our day will come”.
You have a lot of good insights, but I have notived one common thread in your reports regarding President Trump. You never shown any respect for him by title. It was always Trump, this and Trump that.
You were confronted about this during the Trump Administration, but I don’t know if that’s why you referred to him as President Trump, but back slid back to your nature of “Trump This and Trump that…”
At least you could start off your report with”President Trump…” even if you’d continued on thereafter, with just “Trump.:
Just asking for a little respect for one of the best Presidents in deed.
I’ve been in the grain business for a long time and I looked up the charts for corn, soybeans and wheat and they are a far cry from up 90% or anything close to that.
PS. We listen to every one of your broadcasts and enjoy every minute of them. Keep it up. You are the only source of truth out there. Everybody else in the news focuses on what has happened and what is happening, but you talk about what is GOING to happen which is the most important thing.
As an elderly person — I am filled with hope each time I listen to your podcast. Thank you for giving truth.
Comments are closed.