The patriots are winning, [JB] will not follow the [CB]s, the unemployment for the pandemic will expire. There are now 23 states suing the Biden administration over the Keystone pipeline. [CB] shifts into climate change, this is now a threat to the global economy. El Salvador adopting bitcoin as legal tender and will hold as reserves! The patriots are now prepared for the offensive. Trump is now pushing the plan forward. The election audit is coming to a completion, Mike Lindell has the data form the voting systems, other states are following the AZ gold standard audit. The people are now learning the truth about the pandemic, how Fauci, the fake news and big tech lied to the American people. The people are reaching the precipice and they know who the true enemy is. Trump signals its time to take back the house, senate and the White House.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
😀Get The Best VPN For 30% Off Today!
Click Here https://www.virtualshield.com/x22
Make Yourself Anonymous Online!! 🕵️🛡️
- President Joe Biden said Friday that the supplemental federal pandemic unemployment assistance should terminate in line with its scheduled expiry date in September.
- Dozens of Republican-led states have announced an early end to the $300 weekly federal pandemic unemployment boost before funding for the program is set to expire in September, with many of the states also moving to opt out of other federal pandemic unemployment compensation programs. On June 1, Maryland became the 25th state headed by a Republican governor to say it will terminate the weekly boost, with all states looking to terminate the payments at some point between June 12 and July 13.
- The Washington-based Tax Foundation, a nonpartisan group that often subjects high tax policies to critical scrutiny, said in a new analysis that the AJP would shave around a 0.5 percentage point off long-run economic growth and result in 101,000 fewer jobs than the current law baseline.
- The modeling assumes a version of the AJP that would increase federal spending by about $2.2 trillion over 10 years, including $1.7 trillion for infrastructure, partially funded with permanently higher corporate taxes of about $1.7 trillion over the ten-year period.
- The Washington Examiner reports:
Two more states sue Biden administration over Keystone XL pipeline, bringing total to 23
- Alaska and Florida join lawsuit against illegal cancelation of Keystone XL permit
Two more attorneys general have announced their respective states are joining a lawsuit against the Biden administration and its “illegal” cancellation of the Keystone XL pipeline.
“The Constitution is clear that presidents do not have the power to regulate foreign and interstate commerce or to unilaterally undo an act of Congress,” said Montana Attorney General Austin Knudsen, announcing that Alaska and Florida are joining the legal fight.
In the statement, Knudsen said U.S. consumers would benefit the most by the construction of the pipeline — and are subsequently hurt the most by its cancellation.
“The fallout from the Colonial pipeline cyberattack made it very clear that we need more energy infrastructure, not less. The Keystone XL would get more oil, including Montana oil, to American refineries to be sold to American consumers,” he said.
- Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell said climate change is a threat to the global economy and called for the United States to lead a coordinated response to that threat.
- The conference website describes its mission:
The Bank for International Settlements, Bank of France, International Monetary Fund and Network for Greening the Financial System are joining forces to co-sponsor a truly unique global virtual conference on “How in practice can the financial sector take immediate action against climate change-related risks?”
CNN reported on Powell, who has served under Presidents Barack Obama, Donald Trump, and Joe Biden:
Powell said the Fed sees its role in the climate crisis as “an important one tied tightly to existing mandates.” The climate crisis could create financial risks that would fall into the Fed’s responsibilities for supervising banks and monitoring financial stability.
- Walsh and others are expressing their incredulousness Saturday morning as the news broke that the Ocasio-Cortez family would reject the money raised by thousands of supporters who were shocked by the pictures of the home. Mainstream media outlets have smeared the campaign as a “personal attack” and Ocasio-Cortez herself and remained silent throughout the ordeal.
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has deployed a mobile app for foreign nationals looking to arrive at the United States-Mexico border, to more quickly have them released into the U.S. interior.
- With CBP One, organizations such as the United Nations refugee agency send to CBP photographs of asylum seekers they’ve identified, and the app uses facial recognition to compare those pictures to those in the existing gallery.
The app then sends a response back indicating whether the person’s case is active and how long they’ve been waiting. If the app shows the case is open, an organization can arrange for the asylum seeker to get a COVID-19 screening, travel to a port of entry and obtain permission from CBP to enter.
BREAKING: TEXAS SET TO ISSUE ZERO TOLERANCE LAWS ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. TX Gov. Abbott will announce new orders next week allowing all TX counties’ law enforcement to arrest & criminally charge anyone illegally crossing the border for trespassing, smuggling, or human trafficking
— Cardinal Conservative (@CardinalConserv) June 5, 2021
Other states are going to follow, but why is Abbott doing this, is he forcing Biden’s and Harris’s hand to come down to the border
- Per the Nigerian government’s orders, the country’s telecommunications operators are going to shut down whatever access is left to Twitter by Saturday, coming after the tech giant deleted a post by President Muhammadu Buhari.
- “Our members received formal instruction from the Nigerian Communications Commission, the industry regulator, to suspend access to Twitter,” Gbenga Awonuga, executive secretary of the Association of Licensed Telecommunication Operators of Nigeria (ATLON) told NewsMax. “We are only following the directive of the government, as we are licensees of the government.”
- The Nigerian government’s move comes two days after Twitter removed a tweet by President Muhammadu Buhari that threatened to punish regional secessionists in the West African country.
We are deeply concerned by the blocking of Twitter in Nigeria. Access to the free and #OpenInternet is an essential human right in modern society.
We will work to restore access for all those in Nigeria who rely on Twitter to communicate and connect with the world. #KeepitOn
— Twitter Public Policy (@Policy) June 5, 2021
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) June 6, 2021
Dr. Naomi Wolf is the latest in a countless string of doctors, scientists, and researchers that have been suspended from Twitter for stating their professional opinions or questioning government policies.
Lawmakers must act NOW to protect free speech online. We must demand this. pic.twitter.com/0o5dGYzSbF
— Dr. Simone Gold (@drsimonegold) June 5, 2021
- House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) expressed support for Facebook’s decision to ban former President Donald Trump for two years.
- A transcript is as follows:
REPORTER: What are your thoughts on the Facebook ban?
REP. JERRY NADLER: I think Facebook was right. I think that they have an absolute right to ban liars and the former president is an absolute liar. It’s not a question of free speech because free speech is a question of the government limiting free speech and there’s no question of that here. Private companies can print whatever they want, and I think they’re right to not print lies.
- Trump responds: to Facebook with another statement to Zuckerberg
- a Federal judge in California has overturned the state’s onerous AR15 and “assault weapons” ban.
- In a lawsuit presented by plaintiff James Miller, Judge Roger Benitez of California’s Southern District (George W. Bush appointee) ripped the state’s law, referring to it as a “failed experiment” and stating “State level assault weapon bans that remain in effect have little to show.”
- The 94 page ruling starts off with:
Like the Swiss Army Knife, the popular AR-15 rifle is a perfect combination of home defense weapon and homeland defense equipment. Good for both home and battle, the AR-15 is the kind of versatile gun that lies at the intersection of the kinds of firearms protected under District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008) and United States v Miller, 307 U.S. 174 (1939). Yet, the State of California makes it a crime to have an AR-15 type rifle. Therefore, this Court declares the California statutes to be unconstitutional.
- Further still, Judge Benitez ripped into the false narratives set by the media and 2nd Amendment prohibitionists:
This case is not about extraordinary weapons lying at the outer limits of Second Amendment protection. The banned “assault weapons” are not bazookas, howitzers, or machineguns. Those arms are dangerous and solely useful for military purposes. Instead, the firearms deemed “assault weapons” are fairly ordinary, popular, modern rifles. This is an average case about average guns used in average ways for average purposes.One is to be forgiven if one is persuaded by news media and others that the nation is awash with murderous AR-15 assault rifles. The facts, however, do not support this hyperbole, and facts matter. Federal Bureau of Investigation murder statistics do not track assault rifles, but they do show that killing by knife attack is far more common than murder by any kind of rifle. In California, murder by knife occurs seven times more often than murder by rifle. For example, according to F.B.I. statistics for 2019, California saw 252 people murdered with a knife, while 34 people were killed with some type of rifle – not necessarily an AR-15. A Californian is three times more likely to be murdered by an attacker’s bare hands, fists, or feet, than by his rifle.In 2018, the statistics were even more lopsided as California saw only 24 murders by some type of rifle. The same pattern can be observed across the nation.
You might not know it, but this case is about what should be a muscular constitutional right and whether a state can force a gun policy choice that impinges on that right with a 30-year-old failed experiment. It should be an easy question and answer. Government is not free to impose its own new policy choices on American citizens where Constitutional rights are concerned. As Heller explains, the Second Amendment takes certain policy choices and removes them beyond the realm of permissible state action. California may certainly conceive of a policy that a modern rifle is dangerous in the hands of a criminal, and that therefore it is good public policy to keep modern rifles out of the hands of every citizen. The Second Amendment stands as a shield from government imposition of that policy.
There is only one policy enshrined in the Bill of Rights. Guns and ammunition in the hands of criminals, tyrants and terrorists are dangerous; guns in the hands of law-abiding responsible citizens are better. To give full life to the core right of self-defense, every law-abiding responsible individual citizen has a constitutionally protected right to keep and bear firearms commonly owned and kept for lawful purposes.
- California has 30 days to drop their ban on assault rifles. This is a huge win. The ban was enforce for 3 decades
- Gen. Charles A. Flynn assumed command of U.S. Army Pacific
- Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) vetoed a bill that would have exempted graduation crowds from her coronavirus capacity restrictions.
- The governor blasted Republicans after they passed the legislation and claimed there was no issue.
- Whitmer is maintaining indoor capacity limits at 50 percent until July 1. I
- California Governor Gavin Newsom promised to surrender his emergency powers to govern under a public health emergency by June 15. But yesterday during a vaccine lottery event, Newsom claimed it wasn’t the time to surrender any of his powers, claiming “uncertainty in the future” is reason enough for him to maintain his power to enforce mask mandates and business restrictions.
- “The emergency remains in effect after June 15,” he said.
Dictators will be dictators, there time is coming
- The battle over COVID vaccination passports in Florida came down to a reversal by Caribbean Cruise Lines yesterday. After Florida Governor Ron DeSantis signed legislation that fined companies $5,000 per incident for requiring COVID vaccination identification Royal Caribbean backed down from the fight.
- MIAMI – Royal Caribbean International will no longer require any of its cruise passengers to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as it had previously planned to.
- In a press release Friday announcing cruises for sale on eight of its ships from U.S. ports this summer, starting with Freedom of the Seas from PortMiami on July 2, the company said it will recommend passengers get the COVID-19 vaccine, but not require it.
New CDC report shows a recent increase in Covid-19 hospitalizations among people ages 12 to 17, reinforcing the importance of vaccinating kids https://t.co/EX1uV2OFgX
— CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk) June 4, 2021
This is a lie and should be REMOVED for disinforming.
Hospitalizations are NOT INCREASING for people ages 12 to 17.
They ARE DECREASING in all age groups.
CDC’s own data shows this. pic.twitter.com/1ejGRT26vS
— BLUEPRINT 🇺🇸 (@BLUEPRINT_Q) June 4, 2021
- Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) joined Maria Bartiromo to discuss Facebook’s roll in suppressing the true information that did not coincide with what Dr. Fauci was telling the public.
- We now know that Fauci was misleading the public for over a year on the coronavirus, where it came from and how to treat it. Millions died following Fauci’s dishonest and misleading reports and advice.
- And Facebook acted as an agent of the government to silence anyone who proposed alternative ideas and facts regarding the coronavirus.
- This is a huge development!
BREAKING: Judicial Watch announced that it obtained 280 pages of documents from the HHS revealing that from 2014 to 2019, $826,277 was given to the Wuhan Institute of Virology for bat coronavirus research by the NIAID, which is headed by Dr. Fauci (1/3). https://t.co/JsEey1QV0g
— Judicial Watch ⚖️ (@JudicialWatch) June 4, 2021
The documents, some of which were redacted or withheld in their entirely, were obtained through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit seeking records of communications, contracts and agreements with the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China (2/3). https://t.co/JsEey1QV0g
— Judicial Watch ⚖️ (@JudicialWatch) June 4, 2021
“These new documents show that funding for the Wuhan Institute was greater than the public has been told. That it has taken a year and a federal lawsuit to get this first disclosure on COVID and Wuhan is evidence of cover-up by Fauci’s agency,” (3/3).https://t.co/JsEey1QV0g
— Judicial Watch ⚖️ (@JudicialWatch) June 4, 2021
- Obama’s administration technically authorized the restart of “gain of function” research (biological weaponization of SARS virus) just days before President Trump took office [SEE HERE]
- January 9, 2017 – “lifting the current moratorium on certain life sciences research that could enhance a pathogen’s virulence and/or transmissibility to produce a potential pandemic pathogen (an enhanced PPP).” (link)
- Eleven Days before leaving office President Obama’s administration re-authorized funding for the creation of biological weapons using SARS viruses. However, essentially this re-authorization was only kickstarting funding within the U.S. because the funding of weaponization of SARS-CoV-2 never actually stopped in 2014. NK]:
- ♦ October 17, 2014 – U.S. funding of SARS to create a biological weapon was paused due to the extreme risk of a pandemic.
- ♦ 2014 through 2020 the Pentagon continued funding research in Wuhan, China. Fear of discovery would explain why many top officials in the U.S. Defense Department were against the Trump administration [with increased severity after the COVID pandemic began].
- ♦ May 2016 – [National Science Advisory Board for Biosecurity] issued its recommendations. NSABB’s central finding was that studies that are expected to enhance PPP have potential benefits to public health but also entail significant risks. NSABB recommended that such studies warranted additional scrutiny prior to being funded.” Anthony Fauci is on the NSABB.
- ♦ January 9, 2017 – [Four Days after the Susan Rice oval office meeting with Obama, Biden, Comey, et al] The Obama Administration re-authorizes funding for the creation of SARS biological weapons.
- There is proof that Dr. Fauci and top US medical experts all conspired using obviously false information to disqualify hydroxychloroquine and MILLIONS DIED as a result of their action.
- And now this…
The c19hcq.com website tracks all of the international studies on hydroxychloroquine and its effects on the coronavirus.
- There is now a new study and the results are SHOCKING!
— HCQ for COVID-19: real-time meta analysis of 245 studies
- HCQ is not effective when used very late with high dosages over a long period (RECOVERY/SOLIDARITY), effectiveness improves with earlier usage and improved dosing. But early treatment consistently shows positive effects. That’s the science.
- But the e-mails also showed that Fauci was more in the loop than he let on concerning some of the Trump administration’s proposed treatment solutions.He notoriously second-guessed then-President Donald Trump during a press conference statement about the benefits of using hydroxychloroquine.Fauci refuted President Trump in a White House press conference on March 25:
Although Fauci seemed taken aback and insisted that the “anecdotal” claims had yet to be conclusively studied, a month earlier he had been looped into an email to Pence on Feb. 29 in which a pair of Oklahoma physicians extensively discussed their research on it.
- Then in May Dr. Fauci told CNN that hydroxychloroquine was actually “dangerous” and ineffective.
- Dr. Fauci told CNN hydroxychloroquine was actually dangerous when used as a prophylactic against coronavirus.
- It was all based on a lie perpetrated by Dr. Anthony Fauci.
- * * * * * * * * * *
- Now there is more information that it was not just Fauci but all of the top US medical leaders who were in on the hydroxychloroquine lie.
- Dr. Meryl Nass, MD, broke this story in The Defender. According to Dr. Nass, the top health officials were all in on the conspiracy against hydroxychloroquine.
- Fauci runs the NIAID, Collins is the NIH director (nominally Fauci’s boss) and Farrar is director of the Wellcome Trust. Farrar also signed the Lancet letter. And he is chair of the WHO’s R&D Blueprint Scientific Advisory Group, which put him in the driver’s seat of the WHO’s Solidarity trial, in which 1,000 unwitting subjects were overdosed with hydroxychloroquine in order to sink the use of that drug for COVID. the revelation was made in an article published in the JAMA in mid-April 2020. Thirty-nine percent of the subjects in Brazil who were given high doses of chloroquine died, average age 50.Yet the Solidarity and Recovery hydroxychloroquine trials continued into June, stopping only after their extreme doses were exposed.
Fauci made sure to control the treatment guidelines for COVID that came out of the NIAID, advising against both chloroquine drugs and ivermectin. Fauci’s NIAID also cancelled the first large-scale trial of hydroxychloroquine treatment in early disease, after only 20 of the expected 2,000 subjects were enrolled.
What does all this mean?
- There was a conspiracy between the five authors of the Nature paper and the heads of the NIH, NIAID and Wellcome Trust to cover up the lab origin of COVID.
- There was a conspiracy involving Daszac, Fauci and others to push the natural origin theory. (See other emails in the recent drop.)
- There was a conspiracy involving Daszac to write the Lancet letter and hide its provenance, to push the natural origin theory and paint any other ideas as conspiracy theory.
- Farrar was intimately involved in both large hydroxychloroquine overdose trials, in which about 500 subjects total died.
- Farrar, Fauci and Collins withheld research funds that could have supported quality trials of the use of chloroquine drugs and ivermectin and other repurposed drugs that might have turned around the pandemic.
Trump just roasted Fauci:
“He’s a great promoter. Not a great doctor, but he’s a hell of a promoter. He likes television more than any politician in this room… But he’s been wrong on almost every issue.” pic.twitter.com/8qWazfKu6u
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) June 6, 2021
TAKE A LISTEN
- “By a landslide vote, they don’t want racially divisive critical race theory taught to their children or forced on their teachers. Voters agreed with my positive vision of our community and its future.”
- Source: foxnews.com
- Pennsylvania State Senator Dave Argall came out in support of a full forensic audit in the state of Pennsylvania.
- The following update came from State Senator Doug Mastriano’s staff after his visit to Arizona:
Senator Dave Argall: “I support the call for an election audit, in order to answer any lingering questions that still remain about the fairness of the 2020 elections in Pennsylvania. This is the best path forward to address the legitimate concerns of the large majority of my constituents who voted to re-elect President Trump as well as all Pennsylvanians. This is just one of many election reform efforts I would like to see approved here in the next few weeks.”
- One of the individuals caught on tape late on election night in Fulton County, Georgia, Wandrea Shaye Moss, has been subpoenaed for a deposition in a civil trial in Fulton County.
- Who can forget Ruby, Ralph, and Ruby’s daughter Wandrea Shaye?
- After removing everyone from the State Farm Arena on 2020 Election night and sending them home, these three individuals and a couple of others pulled out ballots hidden under the table and began jamming them into the vote tabulation machines. The election workers were filmed shoving stacks of ballots through the machines two and three times each.
- Daughter Shaye was subpoenaed in a civil case in Georgia.
- Arizona is one of just two states in the United States that requires proof of citizenship when registering to vote. The loophole, the Federal Only ballot, which voters may use instead, does not require this documentation. Instead, voters are limited to federal races.
- On Saturday night Arizona State Senator Kelly Townsend shared the following message to her Telegram page:
- the Georgia GOP approved a resolution that states Raffensperger, a Republican, failed to perform his duties in “accordance with the laws of the Constitution of the State of Georgia,” WSB-TV reported.
- The document states the failure stemmed from Raffensperger entering into a settlement agreement with the Democratic Party of Georgia, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. The agreement saw Raffensperger agree to promote and enforce regulations regarding prompt notification if a mail-in ballot was rejected and regarding county clerks’ signature reviews of absentee ballot envelopes and ballots.
- Georgia Republicans accused Raffensperger of “undermining the security of our elections by allowing mass mailings of absentee applications by his office and third parties which created opportunities for fraud and overwhelmed election offices; rendering accurate signature matching nearly impossible; allowing ballot drop boxes without proper chain of custody; and ignoring sworn affidavits and disregarding evidence of voter fraud.”
TAKE A LISTEN
TAKE A LISTEN