Optics are very important, the patriots are now exposing the corrupt economic system to the world. How do you create a crisis in which it exposes the [CB] and bring it down at them same time. Do what the [CB] does, but do it to them. Basel III coming, gold will be reevaluated. Trump and the patriots are now appearing weak, the [DS]/MSM should be in confident and strong but with everything they are doing it looks more like panic. When do you play the Trump card, when the [DS]/MSM believe they hold the winning hand. GEORGE sends out a message, slings and arrows. We are not abandoned. Shadow government, pain is coming, why would Durham add additional prosecutors on to his staff in Dec 2020.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
🔥 Get The Best Portable Heater On The Market 🔥
Get Up to 50% OFF By Clicking The Link ABOVE ^^^^
🌿 Be The Best Version of Yourself in 2021 With Ageless Body
😍 Get 51% Off by Clicking Here ➡️ http://agewithx22.com
- The beauty store Sephora has cancelled all future partnerships and cut ties with beauty influencer Amanda Ensing for being a conservative.
- The makeup shop responded to liberal activists who were outraged that they would dare to work with a Republican by saying that she “shared content on social media that is not aligned with Sephora’s values around inclusivity.”
- This also works in reverse, what happens if these stores don’t align with the people
Climate Czar Gina McCarthy says:
“Clean Energy” is cheaper than Fossil Fuels . .🤔
Watch til end . . pic.twitter.com/l2BZNXl1HN
— Lawyerforlaws (@lawyer4laws) January 27, 2021
TAKE A LISTEN
- South Dakota became the only state in the union to see lower unemployment in December 2020 than in December 2019.
- The state saw a 0.4% decrease in the unemployment rate, which in December 2020 stood at 3.0% compared to 3.4% in December 2019, according to a report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. South Dakota is also tied with Nebraska for the lowest unemployment rates in the United States.
- Gov. Kristi Noem has credited her soft touch with the coronavirus, including refusing lockdowns, as the source of the state’s success.
- “South Dakota experienced a truly incredible year. Despite the pandemic forcing businesses to adjust, we have perhaps the strongest economy in the country. … We ended the 2020 fiscal year with a budget surplus,” Noem said in December.
- The states and territories with the highest unemployment rates — Illinois, New Jersey, District of Columbia, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Mexico, New York, Colorado, California, Nevada, and Hawaii — all have Democratic governors and have instituted strict COVID-19 restrictions.
The Great reset is moving forward, they need to remove anything that threatens their centralized system.
Is it just me or does the Wall Street Bets guy look exactly like a young Donald Trump?
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) January 29, 2021
- Basel III rules come into effect March 2021
- Currently, paper gold is not a 1st tier asset. Only fully allocated physical bullion that has no counterparty risk attached that qualifies as a first-tier asset.
- The new rules will require a provable 1:1 ratio of fully allocated gold reserves, with no counterparty risk. Under Basel III rules, every central bank will be able to revalue its physical reserves higher, from a current 50% haircut into a fully cash exchangeable asset.
- entral banks will be able to pay off massive swathes of debt by revaluing gold. According to the precious metals expert, gold would not only act as a cash asset, but would also behove central banks to revalue the dollar price of gold.
- What does this mean for the gold?
- Basel III rules will lead to a sanctioned gold reevaluation, while ultimately driving a more physical market.
Q: Do we have the gold?
Gold shall destroy FED.
- Who says crime doesn’t pay?
- Mad Maxine Waters is in the news again. This time it’s not what she said but what she did. She is in the news for dishing out additional money to her daughter from campaign donations.
- The Washington Free Beacon reports:
Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.) has now dished out more than $1 million in campaign payments to her daughter following the 2020 elections.
Karen Waters has pocketed $1.13 million for providing an array of services for her mother’s campaign since 2003. The majority of the cash is for her role in running a controversial slate-mailer operation, in which California politicians gave money to Waters’s campaign in exchange for mailers bearing her endorsement.
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) January 31, 2021
The intro, all three movies playing at the same time.
- The US Federal Government’s Election Assistance Commission (EAC) claimed uncertified auditors who performed voting system audits were certified and provide for Americans to report on vote misinformation while providing no avenue for the average American to report on voter fraud.
- Arizona’s Maricopa County and the state of Georgia selected these auditors even though they were not certified:
- The Arizona State Senate announced it was hiring its own independent, qualified, forensic, auditing firm to analyze the 2020 presidential election results.
- This is HUGE NEWS!
- Jovan Hutton Pulitzer posted the announcement on Gab on Friday.
- the Pentagon said that the Taliban was jeopardizing the peace process with the United States by failing to live up to its promise to cut ties with terrorist groups like al-Qaeda and cease its attacks on Afghan forces.
When Joe Biden told us he “had a plan” to distribute the China Virus vaccine, I wonder why he never mentioned that terrorists in Guantanamo Bay would be receiving it before a vast majority of American citizens?
- Do you ever get the feeling you’re being lied to?
450,390 people have now died WITH the coronavirus in the US this year.
That number includes poisonings, shootings, homicides and hospice deaths.
- But is the CDC also using other statistical tricks this year?
- The number of flu cases in the US is at an all-time low this flu season.
- Here is the current map for reported flu cases in the US this year.
- Even the liberal website weather.com is reporting a surprisingly low number of flu cases this year.
- Black Lives Matter-Antifa mobs have caused over one billion dollars in damages in cities across America since May. In Minneapolis alone Black Lives Matter mobs damaged or destroyed over 1,500 businesses or buildings.
- Over 700 police officers were injured in the BLM riots — and that was back in June!
- Black Lives Matter was linked to conservatively 91% of the riots that resulted in the most expensive property damage in US insurance history
- On Friday the Black Lives Matter terrorist movement was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
- President Donald Trump’s impeachment legal team has disbanded just days before his upcoming impeachment trial is set to begin, according to a report.
- Sources told CNN that the lawyers butted heads with Trump over their legal strategy for the Senate trial.
1. It makes the [DS]/MSM think he is weak
2. It makes the [DS]/MSM think that he doomed during the trial
3. Trump’s lawyers quitting is most likely disinformation.
Appear weak when you are strong
This is a good indicator that Trump will use the Senate trial to unveil his evidence.
Why would Trump declassify the information one day before inauguration and we haven’t heard much about it. Did you need it all to be publicly available when the time is right.
The shadow government is a family of conspiracy theories based on the notion that real and actual political power resides not with publicly elected representatives but with private individuals who are exercising power behind the scenes, beyond the scrutiny of democratic institutions. According to this belief, the official elected government is subservient to the shadow government, which is the true executive power.
- n.A government-in-waiting that is prepared to take control in response to certain events.