The Lanterns Have Been Lit, Signal Sent, Shot Heard Around The World – Ep. 2783
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people are experiencing something they never experienced before, fuel prices have an all time high, breaking all other records, the people are feeling economic pain. The people are reaching the precipice. Countries have now decided to look at alternative currencies. Durham has the [DS] exactly where he wants them, it will be the shot heard around the world. The [DS] is fighting back and the are pushing their agenda, for their agenda to work they need gun control, which means the banning of weapons, this will fail. Scavino sends a message, the lanterns have been lit, the signal sent. The storm is approaching and almost ontop of us. The [DS] will do everything they can to fight back the patriots are prepared and ready.
Grim Milestone: 15 Straight Days of All-Time Record High Gas Prices – 15 Days and 12 New Records
- Gas prices hit another record high on Wednesday at $4.599 per gallon of regular gas.
- This has never happened before in US history as far as we know.
- On Monday Joe Biden cheered the news saying this was an “incredible transition” away from fossil fuels.The American families don’t think so.
- Tuesday 5/10 … $4.37/gallon (a new all time high)
Wednesday 5/11 … $4.40/gallon
Thursday 5/12 … $4.41/gallon
Friday 5/13 … $4.44/gallon
Saturday-Sunday 5-14 and 5-15
Monday 5/16 … $4.50/gallon
Tuesday 5/17 … $4.52/gallon
Wednesday 5/18 … $4.56/gallon
Thursday 5-19 … $4.589/gallon
Friday 5-20 … $4.593/gallon
Saturday-Sunday 5–21 and 5-22
Monday 5-23 … $4.596/gallon
Tuesday 5-24 … $4.598/gallon
Wednesday 5-25 … $4.599/gallon
- Never trust the mainstream media.
CENTRAL BANKERS DESCEND ON EL SALVADOR TO LEARN ABOUT BITCOIN AND FINANCIAL INCLUSION
- Financial representatives of 44 countries visited El Salvador and saw firsthand how the country’s Bitcoin adoption is changing it for the better.
- What happened in El Salvador to encourage 44 different countries to send representatives from 32 central banks and 12 other financial institutions? The short answer is that last week the country hosted an economic summit to learn about El Salvador’s strategies and experience in financial inclusion. And while the event was not a Bitcoin-specific gathering, the participants, many of whom hail from countries with similar economies to El Salvador’s, received firsthand exposure to the country’s unique and pioneering Bitcoin journey.
- EL SALVADOR IS A BITCOIN MODEL TO FOLLOW
- Only eight months into El Salvador’s official Bitcoin adoption efforts, impatience is a common theme among critics and Bitcoiners alike. However, Bitcoin implementation did not happen overnight, and the summit members are likely unaware of the country’s challenges up to this point.
What a day in the Sussmann trial –
Former FBI official Bill Priestap: FBI leadership was "fired up" about the Alfa Bank/Trump allegations.
And – the other confidential human source who lied to the FBI about the Alfa Bank/Trump connections.https://t.co/JoUMREdJSc
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) May 24, 2022
Another good theory courtesy of Fool Nelson –
the FBI agent misled his colleagues on identity (saying “reporter”) to protect Joffe.
Follow @FOOL_NELSON pic.twitter.com/MqnRTUXUJ5
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) May 25, 2022
Texas Elementary School Mass Shooter Left a Single Post on His Social Media Account That is Absolutely Chilling
- Uvalde, Texas was the scene of a horrific mass shooting on Tuesday that left a schoolteacher dead as well as fourteen children. The suspect, 18-year-old Salvador Ramos, is reported to now be dead.
- Ramos’s motives for killing his grandmother and the children have not yet been identified. In the Instagram post above, however, he is shown to have rifles and a rifle magazine.
Shooters TikTok before it was removed. pic.twitter.com/CsDjN5QTDK
— Doge (@IntelDoge) May 24, 2022
Border patrol agent shot, killed Texas school shooter
- The agent belonged to the Border Patrol Tactical Unit (BORTAC), a specialized unit within the US Border Patrol
‘Where in God’s Name is Our Backbone?’ Biden Blames ‘Gun Lobby’ for Texas Mass Shooting, Vows to Take Action
- Biden implored the nation to pass more gun control laws aftr the mass shooting and blamed the gun lobby for the atrocity. Watch:
- “As a nation we have to ask, when in God’s name are we going to stand up to the gun lobby?! When in God’s name will we do what we all know in our gut needs to be done?” Biden said.
- “But these mass shootings never happened with the kind of frequency that happened in America?” he also said. “Why? Why are we willing to live with this carnage? Why do we keep letting this happen?”
Hunter Biden lied on a Form 4473 to illegally purchase a gun, a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison & a $250K fine. His girlfriend then dumped that gun in the trash next to a school. He wasn’t even arrested. Why don’t we enforce existing laws before demanding new ones? pic.twitter.com/viTOoAsvrH
— Arthur Schwartz (@ArthurSchwartz) May 25, 2022
- Rasmussen recently conducted a survey that found that 40% of Likely U.S. voters believed stricter gun control laws ‘would help prevent shootings like the recent one in Buffalo.’ Fifty percent (50%) don’t think stricter gun control would help, while another 10% were not sure.
Fact check: There is no evidence that any alleged "drop" in mass shootings were tied to federal gun ban legislation. https://t.co/yHL1gVpqQ8
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) May 25, 2022
- According to Statista, of the mass shooters who have been categorized by mental health status, the overwhelming majority had “prior signs of mental health problems.”
Ramos reportedly cut his own face, shot ppl at night with a bb gun, and was known to police over fights with his mom.https://t.co/MaTVn1Nvkj
— Greg Pollowitz (@GPollowitz) May 25, 2022
- Then he told me the truth, that he’d cut up his face with knives over and over and over,” Valdez said. “I was like, ‘You’re crazy, bro, why would you do that?’”
- Ramos said he did it for fun, Valdez recalled.
- Hollywood celebrities wasted little time capitalizing on the school shooting in Uvalde, Texas, on Tuesday, urging voters and lawmakers to support more gun control while also blaming the shooting on Republicans and other supporters of Second Amendment rights.
- Celebrities including Alyssa Milano, Rob Reiner, Elizabeth Banks, Bette Midler, Piper Perabo, and Stephen King all took advantage of the incident as a way to push familiar Democratic refrains.
- Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) took action “within hours” of the Robb Elementary School attack to adjust the Senate schedule and will “force” a gun control vote.
The Senate must consider an exception to the filibuster to curb gun violence.
They did it to raise the debt ceiling and confirm Supreme Court justices.
They can do it to stop another 19 families from getting the unimaginable news that their child has been murdered at school.
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) May 25, 2022
Looks like they will need another false flag, most likely within a week or two, they are running out time with schools because the school year is coming to an end.
The Democrat party can never be allowed to forget how hard it has worked to expel police officers from schools.
At the state and local level, Democrats have and continue to push and push and push to remove police and leave schoolchildren defenseless.
never forget this…
Senators Chris Murphy (CT) and Elizabeth Warren (MA), along with Representatives Ayanna Pressley (MA) and Ilhan Omar (MN), introduced [a bill] that would prohibit federal money to be used to fund police in schools.
And guess who was fully on board?
The legislation has the backing of the two major teachers’ unions, the American Federation of Teachers (AFT) and the National Education Association (NEA). It also has the support of a number of civil rights organizations, including the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights and the Human Rights Campaign.
At least two-thirds of American high school students attend a school with a police officer, according to the Urban Institute, and that proportion is higher for students of color. Now, the national uprising for racial justice has led to a push to remove police officers from security positions inside schools. School systems in Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Denver, Portland, Ore., and two districts in the Bay Area have all moved in recent weeks to suspend or phase out ties with police.
Never forget this:
When Minneapolis students go back to school in the fall, they’ll find the hallways free of police. The local school board announced on June 2 that it would cancel its contract with the Minneapolis Police Department. In doing so, officials satisfied a long-standing demand of the local teachers union and other local activists. “Kind of overnight, people woke up,” said Greta Callahan, the president-elect of the Minneapolis Federation of Teachers, Local 59.
Never forget this:
Denver Public Schools became the third school district in two weeks to sever a million-dollar contract with its city’s police department to remove officers from schools — a move that at least a dozen other school districts are considering following the death of George Floyd in police custody and the subsequent chorus of ongoing country-wide protests over police violence against black people.
- ·Standard Liberal Crisis Narrative Response Formula:
- -white suspect: “white supremacy did this”
- -non-white suspect: “guns did this”
- – cop: “racist”
- Biden’s America:
- Shootings, corruption, can’t feed our babies, can’t afford gas, can’t keep a job, vaccines, pay to play, take care of foreign countries, control the citizens, lies are truth, crush the economy, corrupt the youth, steal our voice.
- Americans will never allow this to happen again.
- Praying for the victims’ families in today’s school shooting.
- Who’s really causing the rise in these senseless shootings? How many shooters were on the radar of law enforcement agencies or the FBI? How many were seeing “therapists” prior to their heinous acts?
- It’s not the guns.
At the moment, Republicans Greg Abbott, Ted Cruz, and Donald Trump are scheduled to speak at the NRA's annual meeting in Houston in three days. Houston is only a few hundred miles away from Uvalde.
— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) May 24, 2022
- America needs real solutions and real leadership in this moment, not politicians and partisanship. That’s why I will keep my longtime commitment to speak in Texas at the NRA Convention and deliver an important address to America. In the meantime, we all continue to pray for the victims, their families, and for our entire nation—we are all in this together!
- A new case study published on Wednesday in the International Journal of Dermatology documented cases of bullous pemphigoid showing up after getting the Covid vaccine.
- Bullous pemphigoid is a rare skin condition that causes large, fluid-filled blisters.
- Researchers reported a case series of seven patients with bullous pemphigoid, four of which had a new-onset bullous pemphigoid following vaccination and three had a post-vaccine exacerbation of a previous bullous pemphigoid.
- A very big and successful evening of political Endorsements. All wins in Texas (33 & 0 for full primary list), Arkansas, and Alabama. A great new Senatorial Candidate, and others, in Georgia. Overall for the “Cycle,” 100 Wins, 6 Losses (some of which were not possible to win), and 2 runoffs. Thank you, and CONGRATULATIONS to all!
- There were two people previously arrested in Yuma County for ballot trafficking. Both plead guilty.
- The recent search warrants of the NGO and leadership of that NGO are a direct result of the two guilty pleas, one of which happened almost immediately following the release of 2000 Mules.
- Remember the whistleblower in the movie in shadows?
- The Arizona AG is running this op. He and his team are kicking butt.
Experts Warn Of US “Grid Failure” In Hot Summer Months — Is It Time To Prepare?
- Experts are warning that “grid failure” could come to Texas, the Midwest and western US this summer.
- In an unprecedented report, the organization that assesses electricity reliability in the US says there is a “high risk” of electricity shortages.
- Vice News reported:
- The U.S. West and Midwest could be facing grid failure this summer, according to a Summer Reliability Assessment by the North American Electric Reliability Corporation.
- In its seasonal reliability assessment for the summer of 2022, the nonprofit corporation, which sets regulatory standards for U.S. grid operators, warned that the Midcontinent Independent System Operator (MISO) is at “high” risk of its energy reserves falling short of its normal energy needs. MISO provides energy transmission for the Midwest, Arkansas, Mississippi and Louisiana. Texas and the western U.S., meanwhile, are at “elevated risk” of seeing grid shortages should its power needs peak beyond normal volumes, according to the report.
- The NAERC used this graphic to show the danger:
- Bloomberg reported:
- A summer electricity shortage could turn into a food crisis.
- “Grid failure” in the summer means no refrigeration for a lot of grocery stores.
- Without refrigeration, a food crisis follows.
Biden’s DOJ Releases New Guidance on Use-of-Force Policy for Federal Police
- The U.S. Justice Department has issued an updated use-of-force policy by federal law enforcement agents for the first time in 18 years to limit ‘police violence’ that will take effect on July 19, 2022. The new policy was approved by the heads of the ATF, DEA, FBI, and USMS.
- The memo, dated May 20, states, “the policy reflects the excellence we have come to expect from the Department’s officers and agents while protecting their safety and the safety of the people and communities we serve.”
- The new policy will order its federal officers to intervene if they see any officers engaged in excessive force and to administer medical aid injured by police.
- The memo, comes just days before the second anniversary of the murder of George Floyd,
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) May 25, 2022
Anonymous ID: 348492 No.9332438
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men (& women) are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men (& Women), deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. —
Member this Q?
3 thoughts on “The Lanterns Have Been Lit, Signal Sent, Shot Heard Around The World – Ep. 2783”
I know you and all the techies are all in for crypto-currency, but there are unaddressed problems associated with this thing. 1.) Access to accounts holding virtual ‘money’ (it does not really exist) requires a device (made in China) which must be linked to the system (monitored and controlled by a 3rd party). Not everyone has all the required toys which are super expensive. And the question of who controls the device has come up a time or two – ‘hacking’ mobiles does occur. Maybe not to ‘steal the goods’ but to inactivate the device. 2.) This non-existent thing… from whence does it come? I’ve heard the term ‘mined’ as if it is a real material like copper of coal or silver, etc. But it isn’t; someone somewhere is creating it – or just inventing numbers.
I know y’all love and swear by the computer technology; but it is not the be all and end all of life. Gold and/or silver backed currency – actual in-your-hands-cash is the historical and real solution. And it does not require batteries.
Repealing the 2nd Amendment requires ratification by 38 states. What is more likely? THAT happens, or 15 million armed Patriots march to encircle the Capitol and set it on fire with Congress inside; giving them the choice of how we end them and START OVER!
Don’t forget to have a presence on VK.com, https://vk.com/ Thus far, it’s pretty English friendly, and I’ve yet to be censored on it. Hope this helps!!!!
Comments are closed.