Watch The X22 Report On Video
China and the Taliban struck a deal on oil, so does this mean the green new deal is off? The people living out in the UK are now cutting back because of inflation. The Fed leading indicator is showing that unemployment is about to rise. The economy is about to shift. The [DS]/Establishment has now been shown that they do not hold all the power. They are now making concessions to the patriots. Remember we are still playing in the [DS]/Establishment system, the patriots are gaining ground, but one step at a time. Each piece of the puzzle is coming together. The Monster of corruption will be exposed to the public, good things sometimes take time.
- The Taliban’s “acting” Minister of Mines and Petroleum, Shahabuddin Delawar, on Thursday signed a deal with China’s Xinjiang Central Asia Petroleum and Gas Co. (CAPEIC) to exploit the Amu Darya oil field in northern Afghanistan.
- Delawar said at the signing ceremony that CPEIC’s project to extract oil from the 4500-square-kilometer region covered by the contract will create 3,000 jobs for Afghans. Delawar said the Chinese company agreed to process the oil in Afghanistan instead of shipping it overseas for refining.
- The Taliban regime is set to receive 20 percent of the revenue from the project at the outset, scaling up to 75 percent at an unspecified point in the future.
- Inflation driven by rising food, energy, and rent or mortgage costs are hitting households’ disposable income, a report says
- UK consumers intend to reduce their non-essential spending this year amid concerns about the burgeoning cost-of-living crisis, a survey by the consulting company KPMG has shown.
- Almost two-thirds of the 3,000 consumers polled said they were preparing to reduce spending on eating out, holidays, and other non-essentials due to the highest inflation in forty years. Families are most concerned about the prices of basic items, such as food, energy, fuel, and mortgage or rent costs, KPMG said.
- A third of consumers plan to buy fewer items and resort more to own-brand and value products in 2023. The most common areas for saving on discretionary spending were listed as eating out (46%), followed by clothing (42%), and takeaways (42%).
What is pointed out is that full-time jobs have decreased while part-time jobs have increased.
Here too we find something striking: the total number of full-time jobs has declined by 288K in the past ten months, which however has been more than offset by the 886K increase in part-time jobs.
- This is Obama’s horrid economy all over again. Massive spending. Full-time job losses. Part-time job increases due to people needing the income to stay afloat. Massive inflation and people’s wages decreasing by the day.
- While the unemployment rate ticked down again, a leading indicator suggests it is set to increase in coming months. If so, that will put pressure on the equity market.
- The index, created by Merk Investments’s Nick Reece, tracks the z-scores of six indicators (identified in a 2013 San Francisco Fed paper) that tend to predict trends in the unemployment rate. Those indicators are payroll growth, initial and continuous jobless claims, capacity utilization and ISM manufacturing and the job components in the consumer confidence survey.
- The index bottomed earlier last year and has been rising ever since, driven by slower payroll growth and declines in ISM manufacturing.
- To be sure, there were false alarms in the past, such as in 2018-2019. Still, the Fed’s intention is to slow wage growth to curb inflation.
- If the labor market doesn’t cool, the Fed will have to tighten more. Until the Fed succeeds, the equity market is likely to stay under pressure.
What happens when all ‘insiders’ know the news is FAKE?
What happens when all ‘insiders’ know [AS] is the leak of false data?
What happens when a member of the House Intel Comm purposely leaks FAKE & FALSE data to ‘friendly’ news sources in order to maintain & portray a FALSE NARRATIVE to the public?
How do you build a case against a member of the House Intel Comm if they themselves have access to the intelligence?
What critical ‘mission’ did SESSIONS publicly announce re: leaks?
Why did SESSIONS make this PUBLIC?
Optics are important.
Control of the NARRATIVE.
TRUTH & TRANSPARENCY IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD>
RE: MUELLER deleted ‘critical’ text messages between PS+LP?
Re_read Re: [MUELLER] designed to….
The ‘MUELLER’ insurance policy has expired.
- Canada set a new immigration record for 2022, welcoming more than 430,000 newcomers into the country, Trudeau’s Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, Sean Fraser, said on Tuesday.
- Ottawa intended to welcome 431,645, a goal that has been reached, surpassing the previous year’s record of more than 401,000 immigrants.”Today marks an important milestone for Canada, setting a new record for newcomers welcomed in a single year,” Fraser said. “It is a testament to the strength and resilience of our country and its people.”
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) processed approximately 5.2 million permanent residency applications in 2022, more than double the number from 2021.
- Canada’s goal for 2023 is 465,000 immigrants, increasing to 485,000 in 2024, then 500,000 in 2025, with an emphasis to be placed on skilled workers.
- To help facilitate this steady increase, the Trudeau government’s fall budget committed an additional $50 million to the IRCC for the 2022-23 fiscal year in order to “address ongoing application backlogs, speed up processing, and allow skilled newcomers to fill critical labour gaps faster.”
- A Border Patrol agent was shot near Lordsburg, New Mexico, along a local highway ahead of President Joe Biden’s expected trip to the southern border,
- “Border Patrol agents made a vehicle stop. In the course of the vehicle stop a suspect shot a Border Patrol agent in the chest and I believe also in the arm,” Judd said, adding that the bullet didn’t penetrate the agent’s protective vest.
- “The vehicle then fled and a pursuit took place where it’s my understanding that the vehicle then crashed and rolled with the suspect fleeing,” Judd continued.
- Late Friday night, on the weekend before Christmas, the Biden administration dumped the news that 233,740 immigrants crossed the U.S. southern border illegally in November — a 322% increase from the average number of November apprehensions during the Trump administration — making it the highest total for November in Department of Homeland Security history.
- Two years ago, when President Biden took office, on day one, he stopped construction on the border wall and suspended the Trump-era “Remain in Mexico” policy. Border crossings subsequently surged. At the time, the Biden administration blamed the increase on “seasonal changes” and indicated they would be temporary.
- They were not. In less than two years, Mr. Biden has racked up more than 1 million more illegal crossings than former President Donald Trump did throughout his entire four-year administration. Homeland Security Investigations estimates that Mexican cartels are now making $13 billion a year smuggling immigrants illegally into the U.S., 26 times what they made in 2018.
- After two years of ignoring and denying there was a problem at the southern border, Mr. Biden at least acknowledged on Thursday that the border is “a difficult challenge.” Unfortunately, what he’s offering as solutions is way too little, too late.
At a press conference today Biden had the gall to compare people crashing our border now to people fleeing genocide in Germany.
Absolute, total insanity.
Our border disaster is driven by a refusal to enforce our laws, economic conditions in other countries and cartel profits.
— Border Patrol Union – NBPC (@BPUnion) January 5, 2023
FALSE AGAIN: illegal migrants only have a legal right to claim asylum AT a port of entry, not in between ports of entry, as CBP has seen nearly 4.5 illegal encounters at the Southwest border since Biden took office. pic.twitter.com/iRyTt1eqZv
— House Homeland GOP (@HomelandGOP) January 5, 2023
- President Putin declared a unilateral 36-hour truce for Orthodox Christmas from 12pm Moscow time on Friday until midnight on Saturday, yet this was rejected by Kiev on false pretexts. Zelensky claimed that his counterpart just wanted time to resupply, while his Foreign Minister also expressed similar sentiment speculating that the Russian leader was insincere. For his part, Biden added that President Putin was “trying to find some oxygen”, but all these excuses don’t make any sense.
- It’s extremely unlikely that Russia really thought that Ukraine would agree to its unilateral 36-hour truce, meaning that Moscow probably didn’t expect that it would be able to resupply its forces during that narrow window without interruption if that truly was its motivation all along. Not only that, but even in the event that Kiev went along with this to deflect from its crusade against elements of its Orthodox Christian population, 36 hours isn’t long enough to make a military difference for either side.
- Thus, it’s unimportant whether Kiev agreed to the unilateral 36-hour truce or not since the Russian Armed Forces continue being supplied no matter what, including during the most intense firefights along this front over the past weeks. While there’s no doubt that both sides could benefit from a temporary lull in fighting that enables them each to resupply their forces even more during that narrow window, it’s not a game-changer either way since a day and a half doesn’t make any military difference.
- With this in mind, the question therefore becomes why Kiev didn’t decide to take this mutually beneficial opportunity. The answer is most likely political for two reasons: first, agreeing to a Russian-initiated truce could be interpreted as signaling weakness and thus prompting speculation that Ukraine might agree to tacitly recognize the loss of its four peripheral reasons; and second, keeping the military pressure on Russia during Orthodox Christmas is part and parcel of its crusade against that religion.
- Governor Ron DeSantis is fighting back against the Magic Kingdom’s ability to defy Florida’s laws.
- a DeSantis-backed bill was introduced in the Florida Legislature to replace Walt Disney World’s self-governing powers with a state-run board.
- The notice was served on the website of Osceola County, where Disney World partly resides along with Orange County. The planned legislation will mandate that board members are to be appointed by the governor.
- “Under the proposed legislation, Disney will no longer control its own government, will live under the same laws as everyone else, will be responsible for their outstanding debts, and will pay their fair share of taxes.”
- “Imposing a state-controlled board will also ensure that Orange County cannot use this issue as a pretext to raise taxes on Orange County residents,” she added.
- The government of Switzerland rejected attempts to impose a third-gender option or no-gender option for official records last week, distinguishing itself from other European nations that have already adopted the politics of gender identity.
- The Swiss Federal Council responded to two proposals from the nation’s parliament saying “the binary gender model is still strongly anchored in Swiss society,” according to The Associated Press.
- The Swiss Government said, “The social preconditions for the introduction of a third gender or for a general waiver of the gender entry in the civil registry currently are not there.”
- Sandra Garza, the late Brian Sicknick’s girlfriend, is suing Trump and two Capitol riot defendants and demanding that each of them pay $10 million, according to the lawsuit filed on Thursday. In a peculiar twist, Garza’s lawyer says that any damages awarded in the lawsuit will be donated to charity.
- A Trump spokesperson reacted to the lawsuit by stating that “President Trump clearly and unequivocally stated that Americans should ‘peacefully and patriotically make their voices heard.’ Yet, Big Tech companies unilaterally censored and suppressed his calls for peace and should thus be held accountable for their appalling actions. By contrast, radical Democrats like Maxine Waters and many others have promoted ultra-violence against conservatives and those who will not bow down their deranged ideology.”
- The spokesperson added that “President Trump is immune from frivolous attacks and will continue to be fully focused on his mission to Make America Great Again.”
- U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland honored the five Capitol Police officers who, he said, died after defending the legislature from the January 6 riot in 2021 — though none were killed during the violence.
Laurie Smith and J6 political prisoner Charles Bradford Smith.
- Charles Bradford (Brad) Smith was a 24-year-old young patriotic American when the FBI raided his family’s home in September 2021. Brad has been held in the FCI Elkton Federal Correctional Institution in Lisbon, Ohio. He was sentenced to 41 months in prison for touching a sign and for several made-up charges by the DOJ-FBI.
- On January 6, 2021, Brad Smith stood outside the US Capitol. At one point a giant Trump sign passed over him and he touched it for a couple of seconds.
- Brad was one of dozens of individuals who touched the giant Trump MAGA sign that was hurled at police.
- But Brad did not act alone. Ray Epps also hurled this sign at police and it was all caught on video.
- Ray Epps was never arrested or locked up for this “crime” or any crime on January 6th.
- 100 Percent Fed Up reports – Detectives in the brutal murder case of four University of Idaho college students used cell phone ping data to help find 28-year-old Bryan Kohberger, the suspected Idaho murderer.
- The dishonest corporate media blasted true the Vote after providing their ping data to Dinesh D’Souza, which was used in his 2000 Mules documentary. The geo-tracking data from 5 key swing states was purchased by True the Vote from various brokers and was used to show patterns of ballot traffickers who made at least ten trips to ballot drop boxes and to various stash houses during the 2020 election.
- Fake news “fact-checkers,” who social media giants use to help create or craft narratives by discrediting legitimate news sources which report the news the corporate media won’t, quickly debunked the theory that cell phone ping data could be used to reliably determine the location of ballot traffickers in the 2020 election.
Taking a few days to elect a Speaker is not embarrassing. Congress passing a $1.7 trillion spending bill without reading it that secured the borders of Oman and Jordan but not our own country is embarrassing.
— Michael Seifert (@realmichaelseif) January 5, 2023
- If you think this new class of Republicans are tough on each other, just wait until we start unleashing on the Biden regime
- We are a Constitutional Republic;
Constitution is supreme law, &
Republic means that the power of government is held BY THE PEOPLE & exercised by elected representatives.
- The Founding Fathers thought Democracy was mob rule, so they created a Republic, which protects individuals & states against the majority when they get out of control.
- #TheSwamp is out of control.
- Right now Schiff is blind. So is Swalwell.
- As long as this House Speaker drama drags on, they have no access to any classified briefings or info. They can’t keep tabs on anything.
- And also: they can’t get their hands on anything to leak.
- Amazing. A member of the Gang of Eight is presently for the first time in the modern age, unable to access any classified material.
- And nobody knows how long this situation will remain in stasis.
- Could be a few more days, or over a week.
The chaos caused by the inability of Kevin McCarthy and Republicans to govern is rapidly becoming serious. No Member-elect can be briefed on anything that contains any classified information. We can’t approve or deny weapons sales, hold committee hearings or conduct oversight. https://t.co/EtjpyVkyhJ
— Ted Lieu (@tedlieu) January 5, 2023
Why adjourn? Why return at 10:00pm on a Friday evening? Simply, because the McCarthy team is counting on several House members (mostly Democrats) not being in attendance for the quorum, facilitating a lower threshold of the vote to achieve a majority.
435/434 members present = 218 votes needed
433/432 members present = 217 votes needed
431/430 members present = 216 votes needed
429/428 members present = 215 votes needed
- There has been a stunning development in the ongoing House speaker drama: Former President Donald Trump said he would accept the role of speaker if elected.
- Both Kari Lake and Gen. Michael Flynn confirmed the news to The Western Journal.
- “I talked to President Trump last night and told him he would be great and he should do it,” Lake told The Western Journal. “[I said] that he could take Congress from the most hated branch of [government] to the favorite branch.”
- Big respect for standing against the Swamp in exchange for the truth about 11/3 and J6
Concessions he’s making are *really* good for the MAGA base and dismantling the Deep State
Trusting McCarthy still a major issue
- The Space Force has taken over all of the Department of Defense’s military satellite communication functions, a major step in building the new service.
- The Navy and the Army have transferred major satellite communication operations to the Space Force in an effort to consolidate training, operations, acquisition and other activities, according to a news release. The transfer marks the first time all military satellite communication functions have been consolidated under a single military service.
- The Army’s transfers were expected to include $78 million in operations, maintenance and 500 positions, the release said. As part of the consolidation, the Army transferred the Wideband Global SATCOM and Defense Satellite Communications System to the Space Force in August. The Wideband Global SATCOM system is considered the “backbone of the U.S. military’s global satellite communications,” according to the Space Force.
- Good things will be soon happening for the Republican Party, and 2024 will be a “Monster” (in a good way, of course!).
ive watched as society has been effectively addicted to msm, apps, social media, games, music, all propaganda and the moment you try to open anyone eyes. you. are. shunned.
being dumbed down, weakened and groomed for passivity and stupidity through food and their addictions. like calf literally being fattened for a slaughter.and with all the race war propaganda and pizzagate possibility, i became suicidal because i cant stand that no one will open their eyes and are being manipulated hard.i hope with all of my heart that Trump is going to make good on his promise to maga and clean the swamp. ive been thinking about joining the navy for corpsman greenside, and i would love to serve under a Trump administration if he really does clean swamp, (will try to join regardless no openings for corpsman right now though). I hope that what OPanon says is true. i will be praying for OPanon and all who risk their lives, for safety and that the Lord will guide them. and praying that what he says is true. and will be praying for the spiritual edification of God for Trump and for his complete safety in all of this. The pieces are coming together for me. and if this is true, those working with him are absolute geniuses because i would have never imagined their would be any way possible to take the monster of corruption that has overtaken this country.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.
Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
It must be done according to the rule of law.
It must carry weight.
It must be proven in the court of law.
There can be no mistakes.
Good things sometimes take time.
Attempts to slow/block the inevitable [Justice] will fail.
[D]s election interference 2016.
>Clinton/Hussein illegal FISA
[D]s election interference 2018.
[D]s election interference 2020.
These people are sick.
We, the People, are the cure.